A REMINDER IN LONDON

Start from the beginning

I remove my blazer, shirt and pants putting them away. Removing the heels, I strip of my bra and underwear.

“Hands  behind your back”

I do so for him to tie my hands together with a thin rope. Master blindfolds me and tightly holding my arm he drags me to some part of the private plane.

He closes the door, for me to realise we entered a room.

“Kneel”

I fall on my knees and soon his rough hands touch my breasts and a nipple clamp follows.

He harshly clamps my nipples and then my pussy.

“Go on all fours”

He pushes a finger in my pussy, easing it and then pushes in a dildo. He hold m from behind the neck .

“Come on” he says

Mater removes my blindfold and i take in my surroundings. It is a different room from the previous time I was in a private room of a jet.

Master forces me to face a door and then ties my hands to hooks suspending on the door. He spreads my knees tying them to the hook as well, so I am unable to join the,. Now I am on my knees, my face and chest pressed to a door and my hands and knees tied to the door.

I hear Master shift a few things and minutes later I feel him inserting a steel metal dildo, thick, very thick probably more than my Masters cock in my ass. Moments later I hear a click.

He attached a fuck machine to my ass. The dildo enters and exits my ass in high speed, making me weak in the knees. I cum in a matter of six minutes and that seems to satisfy my Master and I hear his footsteps going away leaving m getting fucked by a machine.

3 - hours - later

15

I have cummed 15 times

The Fuck Machine has been banging my backdoor since the past 3 fucking hours.

All this while, I would bear NY Master typing on his keyboard and occasionally his footsteps moving around this enclosed space.

I know by the time Master ends his misery on my asshole, it will be loose af.
I have stood on my knees, attached to the door all this while and Randhir has probably made a good show for himself out of me.

His slave, tied to the door  and a fuck machine in her asshole with the dildo bigger than anything in this world.

I have had enough. My head is close to spinning as I cum for the 16th time.
The only new thing is that this time the machine is switched off and I fell Master pulling the dildo outta my hole.

My hands are untied from the rope and hook, making me fall on my knees : tired and spent.

"16 times slave. I must say I am impressed Aarohi"

He continues to untie me and detaching from the door picks me up, bridal style, and takes me to the bathroom.

Forcing me on my feet, he stands me beneath a shower, and with a rope, he must've carried, again takes my wrists and ties them to the shower head.

I raise my head , my blue orbs matching with his dark grey ones. Master looks at me . He knows I want to know what more does he want of me; so he goes on to explain.

''Aarohi if you can orgasm 16 times in one hole , I am sure I am keeping you for a whole of your life with me."

"You knees must be tired from taking your weight all this while. Why not stretch them a little bit"