MNLA CHAPTER 6 PART 3

AN: AS I PROMISED A NEW CHAPPIE IS ADD MWAHAHAHAHA VOTE, COMMENT, FAN!!!     :D

PS. I LOVED THE AMOUNT OF VOTES FROM THE LAST CHAPTER MAYBE WE CAN MAKE IT TO A HUNDRED VOTE PRETTY PLEEEAAASE WE ALMOST MADE IT LAST TIME ;D

PSS. MY GRANDMAS EYE SURGURY WENT GREAT IF ANYONES ASKING :)

Caelan's p.o.v

How could this happen, I thought for sure we would end up getting a divorce. Now not only am I still married to her but I'm stuck with a wife who's pregnant with some other man’s baby!

I caught the attention of my lawyer leaving, "Dave what exactly does this whole having to stay married for a year completely entail?"

Maybe we can meet up for the judge’s terms and Elle will never find out about the marriage.

"Well I got to be honest with you Caelan it could a lot worse. All you have to do is live together for the year and attend all the required appointments. As well as there will be someone to check on your living situation every week."

"And what if we both refuse this arrangement?"

"Well I don't know, maybe the least that could happen is your charged a pretty hefty fine for every appointment missed."

"Shit! I can't do that my grandfather will find out if there's a huge amount of money fined to me, or what if Elle finds out about this I can't hide it from her; our wedding was supposed to be in a month!"

My anger was rising higher than it ever been, this has to be one of the worst moments of my life!

I turned towards her, "you! This is your entire fault if you hadn't been such a slut and kept your legs shut you never would have ended up pregnant and we probably would have been granted the divorce!"

Shit that was really bad. I was about to apologize when I saw the hurt flash across her face but she just turned around and was about to leave when the door was thrust open....Again!

But this time it was worse than Ro's cousin burst through the door this time it's Elle and I am so dead.

"Caelan! Not only have I been looking for you for a few days, but nobody knows where you've been! Then I finally got a hold of monkey boy over here," she says while pointing in the door way at my PA, "and nicely get him tell me where you are."

Knowing she probably didn't ask nicely but threatened him.... With his baby maker.

.... Oh right she's still talking.

"Only to find that you've married this slut!"

"That’s it! I'm tired of people calling me a slut today I'm out of here!" Ro makes her way to the door again but pauses before she leaves again when her cousin calls out to her.

"But Rosie what about what the judge's terms?"

"oh yeah," she turns towards me, "hey jackass you know where to find me when your head is no longer stuck up your ass! Happy now Marie? Now let's go."

My head is not stuck up my ass!

And she wants me to go and get her to figure things out? Hell will freeze over before I go and find her!

My attention was brought to the world of the living when Elle started hit me with her purse.

"How could you! Not only that you asked me to marry you when you were already married?!"

I can see the future and what I can see right now in the near future is a PA named Eric being out of a job very soon. A very evil smile spreads across my face.

"Do you think this is funny Caelan Mackinlay?!" and she starts whacking me with her purse again.

"Babe could you please stop hitting me with your purse?...your bruising the merchandise babe and we both don't want that!" I joke.

She just gives me and angry glare and starts hitting me even harder.

"I thought you loved me! But Caelan Mackinlay this is the last time you've cheated on me!"

I put my hands on her shoulder to hold her still and looked into her tear filled eyes "babe I do love you this is just a little bump in the road, it just means we'll need to post pone the wedding for a year."

"You mean you didn't get the divorce?" she sniffles.

"No it was denied."

Her expression immediately turned into a pout, "what's going to happen now?"

"Well the judge also said a few more things..."

"Like...."

"Like we have to go to a marriage counsellor and living together... And *cough* prenatal classes *cough*"

"WHAT?! She's pregnant too!"

"Yeah but Elle don't worry about it, it's not mine."

"What a slut! I bet she's a gold digger after your money too!"

I dunno I can't really picture Ro as a gold digger anymore, for sure I thought she was one at first but not after seeing her reactions to being married to me.

I just kept silent and let Elle continue to rant, but when I saw a mischievous smile spread across her face I definitely completely tuned in.

"Honey bear do you mind if I come stay with you for a bit? Pretty please?"

I suddenly get a really bad feeling.

"...."

"Pretty please with a cherry on top."

".....okay?"

What's the worst that could happen anyway, if it gets too bad I could always distract her with something else…..Hopefully.

Rosamund's p.o.v

That ass whole!

Never in my whole life have I ever been called a slut.

You want a slut Caelan Mackinlay you've got one.

**********I WANNA HEAR YOU GUYS OPINION WHAT DO U THINKS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT?