Little Wolf Dog Begging For A Hug

On the fourth day of filming, Ji Yunqing's scene was later, after ten o'clock. So he put on makeup even later. When he was done, there were only him and the makeup teacher in No. 1 dressing room.

They are so confused that they don't have their own make-up artist, and they do it for them, but Zou Ximing has one, but today the teacher who has been doing Zou Ximing's makeup for four days came to him. Ji Yunqing was a little surprised, but he didn't After thinking about it, he thought it was a normal arrangement, so he greeted him politely, sat down and let the makeup artist apply makeup to him.

He has good skin, the teachers had done a quick job on him a few days ago, basically he only needed to do eyebrows and eye makeup, but today Ji Yunqing felt that the teacher was fixing his nose and profile.

Ji Yunqing only thought that each teacher had different makeup techniques, so he still didn't care, but after the makeup was finished and the teacher started styling him, he opened his eyes and keenly realized that he was a little ugly in the mirror.

This subtle change is not obvious, but Ji Yunqing knows his face too well, and he has learned makeup, so he quickly noticed this subtle change!

His natural saber eyebrows were changed by the make-up teacher to the sword eyebrows needed in costume dramas, and the nose and silhouette are also a little heavy, which made his smooth face look like it has been plastic surgery, and the bridge of the nose is also as if it has been padded, vaguely There is a trace of unnaturalness.

"Teacher, is my makeup a little too thick?" Ji Yunqing pretended to be joking.

The female makeup artist who did his hair looked up at him in the glasses, and said in a cold tone, "No, I look pretty good."

Ji Yunqing was still smiling, and raised her finger to his eyebrows, "Teacher, I The tails of the eyebrows seem to be a bit sharp, just like those in ancient costumes, can you change them for me?"

"Mr. Ji, are you questioning my makeup skills?" The female makeup artist frowned impatiently, relying on Ji Yunqing No backstage, no background, and a bad tone: "I've been

putting on makeup for ten years, don't tell me I don't know how to do it, and I want you to teach me as a layman?" Many messy skills, including makeup.

But he thought it was not good to break the skin with the makeup artist. After all, the makeup artist is the group leader in their dressing room, so he said kindly: "Teacher, my face shape may not suit your makeup, or you Remove the heavy makeup for me."

"Remove?" The female makeup artist smiled speechlessly, and rolled Ji Yunqing's eyes, "Is it easy for you to take our makeup? You can remove it as soon as you say it, and you don't even look at how many times it is now." It's time, is there time to unload it? If the shooting is delayed, are you responsible or am I responsible? And what's wrong with the makeup I put on for you? Don't say I made you ugly, after all, you are not Over there, I can't let me make you so handsome as Teacher Li You, right?"

Ji Yunqing never thinks he is handsome, he just has a smooth face and is good-looking, but his face can still be changed to look better on the basis of the original, the teacher made him look better a few days ago, definitely not the one in front of him uglier face.

Appearance is the most important thing in idol dramas. If he loses in this part, how will he gain attention after it airs?

Ji Yunqing squinted his eyes and looked at the arrogant makeup teacher from the mirror.

He probably understood why the teacher who specialized in transforming Zou Ximing came to transform him today, and it turned out that he was here to trip him up.