little wolf dog misses you

Ji Yunqing has an agent, but maybe because he is a passerby, the agent has somehow disliked him since the beginning of taking him, so that he has always regarded him as transparent, never giving him resources, only giving them to his subordinates. Another artist resource.

This time, when she knew that Ji Yunqing had successfully auditioned for a male number three with her own ability, she was so surprised that her jaw almost dropped.

When she rushed back to the company, Ji Yunqing had already signed the contract, sent off Producer Chen, and was about to rush back to cook for Zhihan and Xiaohui, when she saw her manager, Sister Xu, walking in from outside the company lobby.

"Ji Yunqing, what's going on? Are you going to play the third male lead in "Sweet Heartbeat"?" In the rest area of ​​the company lobby, Xu Hui crossed her arms and looked Ji Yunqing up and down contemptuously. How could this artist she didn't like suddenly suddenly Got shit luck? "You won't have some shady relationship with me outside, right?"

Ji Yunqing frowned, a little displeased with the manager's suggestion that she didn't give her resources, and he could be regarded as the magical existence of the novel, but She couldn't imply that she was adopted by someone without any reason! "Sister Xu, you must pay attention to evidence when you speak."

Xu Hui laughed, eyes still wearing colored glasses: "Otherwise, tell me how you succeeded in auditioning? The heartbeat crew is the hottest source of TV dramas at the moment. The new co-stars are Xiaohua and Xiaoxianrou, and the supporting roles are basically called It deserves the name, and this drama will adopt the Korean drama mode, and it will be broadcast while filming, how did you, who is more transparent than Yang Yue, get this role?"

Yang Yue is another actor brought by Xu Hui In fact, Yang Yue also went to audition for this role before, but the show did not accept it. This is the most surprising thing for Xu Hui today. The stocking person auditioned, isn't that a slap in the face?

Ji Yunqing knew that his agent looked down on him, and he also knew that his agent didn't understand him very well. He looked at the other party coldly and said: "Sister Xu may not have contacted me for a long time, so I don't know that my basketball skills are very good, and this male third The number just needs an actor with excellent basketball skills."

"You can also play basketball?" Xu Hui looked surprised, the reason why Yang Yue was not selected was because his basketball skills were too good, and it was too late to practice, so the show did not ask for it, otherwise If she works hard, this role can still be taken down.

"Well, is there anything else for Ms. Xu? If not, I'm going back." Ji Yunqing doesn't care whether the agent will let him go or not. Anyway, the contract expires in one year, and he won't say what the future will be like, anyway. The agent will never cooperate with him again.

Seeing Ji Yunqing's eagerness to leave, Xu Hui misunderstood that the other party was going to play the third male role, and she was lost. She looked down on her as a manager, and immediately lowered her face, "Why, do you think that if you want to play the third male role, you will be promoted? Look down on me Manager ?"

Ji Yunqing, who just wanted to go home quickly, was speechless when he heard this, "Sister Xu, you think too much, I just have something to do at home, so I am in a hurry to go back."

"Heh..." Xu Hui didn't believe it, She sneered and said, "It's just a male third, do you really think you're going to ascend? Don't forget, the male and female protagonists and male second are relatively famous stars at the moment. Even if you go in to act, it's just a green leaf foil, that's all." Maybe in the end, you will be covered by their light, and you won't even be able to drink a mouthful of soup."