The little wolf dog wants to feed you

Bai Zhihan didn't come back until five o'clock in the afternoon. Ji Yunqing was slicing meat in the kitchen, preparing to cook lighter boiled fish fillets. When he heard the sound of the key opening the door, he wiped his hands on his apron and poked his head out from the kitchen, "Why is it so late? Just came back?"

As soon as Bai Zhihan opened the door, he saw Ji Yunqing wearing an apron, with a gentle expression of concern on his face, his long-cold heart was like the rain in the long drought, flowing through the warm current, "I found two more jobs, But I haven't found a suitable one yet."

"It's okay, you can't find a job in a day or two." Ji Yunqing smiled, "Go sit and rest for a while."

After speaking, he turned and went into the kitchen to continue cutting meat.

Bai Zhihan walked to the kitchen, leaned against the door, and looked at him with deep eyes: "Brother Ji, what if I can't find a job?"

"I can't find a job." Ji Yunqing looked back at him, " Have you thought about looking for a job?"

Bai Zhihan raised his head and thought for a while, "I don't know, I haven't thought about it yet."

"Look, it's not that you can't find it, but that you're not sure what you're looking for , no direction." This little brother is really willful, he ran to a big city to work without any goal at all? Ji Yunqing gently persuaded Bai Zhihan: "I think you should stop looking for a job in a hurry, and think about what you want to do at home, otherwise it will be difficult for you to look for it blindly."

High school education, basically you can't get in The company is gone, only the service industry can find it.

Ji Yunqing turned his head and asked Bai Zhihan: "Do you want to be in the service industry?"

Of course not. Bai Zhihan is just a young master who doesn't touch the spring water with his ten fingers. He can do some kitchen things now because he is willing to do it for Ji Yunqing, but don't think about other people, it is impossible in this life.

"I don't want to." Bai Zhihan shook his head decisively.

Ji Yunqing is embarrassed, is this younger brother a little bit smart? He has no education and refuses to work in the service industry, so what else can he do? "Do you want to work in the factory?"

"No." Bai Zhihan shook his head again.

Ji Yunqing: "..."

Afraid of offending the other party, Ji Yunqing said euphemistically: "Zhihan, this job still needs to be down-to-earth. Good things can't fall from the sky, and you have to work hard to get them."

"Yes, I know." Bai Zhihan She smiled obediently and said, "I will work harder to find a job."

Ji Yunqing: "..."

This brother probably didn't understand what he said.

But forget it, after all, it's only the first day of job hunting, so you can't put too much pressure on him, "Well, it's good if you have the determination, if you can't find it, I'll ask you to be my assistant, and I'll pay you!"

This it is good.

Bai Zhihan's eyes lit up, but he immediately denied the proposal. If he became Brother Ji's assistant, he would not be able to deal with the company's affairs.

"Forget it, I can't let Brother Ji take care of me forever, I want to take care of Brother Ji too."

"Hahaha, you take care of me?" Ji Yunqing laughed out loud.