Little wolf dog is good

Ji Yunqing got up from Cheng Yang's arms and looked at him worriedly: "Are you okay? Are you injured?"

Cheng Yang first apologized for pulling Ji Yunqing down, then beat his leg and said, "Excessive exercise, my legs can't use their strength "

"You are too...why didn't you say it earlier." Ji Yunqing helplessly pursed his lips, and helped Cheng Yang pinch his leg with his hands, and the little assistant also helped pinch his calf.

At this moment, Ji Yunqing heard Bai Zhihan's grandma calling him obediently, "Brother Ji, I finally found you." Ji

Yunqing, who pinched his leg, turned his head and saw Bai Zhihan trotting towards him with a smile on his face Coming over, Ji Yunqing couldn't help letting go of the hand pinching his leg, looked at Bai Zhihan and smiled: "Zhihan, are you here?"

Cheng Yang and his assistant also looked at Ji Yunqing's cousin, when they saw Bai Zhihan's handsome and delicate Astonishment flashed across the eyes of the two of them at the same time.

I thought that the person who came was Ji Yunqing's cousin, and he should look a little like him, or have similar looks, but I didn't expect this cousin to be so good-looking, and with a unique temperament, he looked like a nobleman who walked out of a painting Same.

Cheng Yang's legs regained a little strength, he stood up with support, looked at Bai Zhihan and said, "Yunqing, this is your cousin?"

Ji Yunqing nodded quickly, "Yes, my cousin." He said to Bai Zhihan introduced Cheng Yang and his assistant, "This is Mr. Cheng, who I filmed with, and this is his assistant, Xiao Tian."

Bai Zhihan seemed a little shy, took Ji Yunqing's hand, and hid behind him to say hello: "Hello, Teacher Cheng, hello Brother Xiaotian."

Ji Yunqing was quite uncomfortable when his hand was pulled suddenly, but seeing Bai Zhihan seemed a little shy, he let him go and held it back, saying: "My cousin Brother is a little shy."

Yes, a little bit.

Cheng Yang pursed his lips and smiled, he didn't have any doubts about Bai Zhihan's performance, after all he was not familiar with him.

Since the other party's cousin came and he didn't have the strength to play basketball anymore, Cheng Yang bid farewell to Ji Yunqing: "Let's finish playing today, see you at the opening ceremony."

"Okay, see you at the opening ceremony." The next time I see you is the official shooting in a week.

Watching Cheng Yang and his assistant leave, Ji Yunqing also left with Bai Zhihan. After walking a few steps, he found that Bai Zhihan

was still holding his hand, raised it, and teased, "Are you still shy? " Come on less!" Ji Yunqing saw through Bai Zhihan's lie at a glance, "Everyone is gone, why are you so shy?" Pulling her hand out forcibly, Ji Yunqing gave him an annoyed look, "I think you just want to act like a baby, how old are you?" Don't be ashamed ." Bai Zhihan looked at Ji Yunqing let go of him regretfully, why Ji Ge didn't like him to touch him so much, obviously he was hugging that Teacher Cheng just now. unhappy! "By the way, didn't you say you found a job?" Thinking of this, Ji Yunqing asked curiously, "What kind of job did you find? " Neng replied: "I'll take you to see it." He wanted to grab Ji Yunqing's hand again, but Ji Yunqing slapped it away with his paw: "Don't hold it, it's disgusting." Really took Ji Yunqing to the nearest parking space. Ji Yunqing followed him wonderingly, what did Zhihan want to take him to see? Do you want to take him to work? "Zhihan, do you want to take me to your company?" "No, it's this." Bai Zhihan pointed to the Mercedes-Benz parked in the yellow line not far ahead, "I'm the driver." "Ah? What? "Ji Yunqing's jaw dropped in shock, "Driver? You?" It's not that Ji Yunqing looks down on Bai Zhihan, but that the position of driver also requires seniority. , the driving experience is only four years, who would dare to find such a young man as a driver.