Little wolf dog begging for a baby

Buying a mobile phone and retrieving the previous calling card is very fast. Originally, Bai Zhihan was so poor that he should buy a cheap and affordable one, but he may be young and like beautiful things, so he bought a new domestic phone , spent more than three thousand.

Five thousand yuan, and in an instant, there were only more than one thousand left.

Ji Yunqing added WeChat to him and forwarded it to him. Fang Xiaohui also took out his mobile phone, Jia Bai Zhihan, and then secretly poked his arm, committing an 'occupational disease' and said: "Follow Yunzai Chaochao."

Bai Zhihan Han hummed, and immediately clicked on Weibo to follow.

Ji Yunqing watched from the side, shaking his head helplessly, but he didn't stop him. He was about to change careers anyway, so it didn't matter whether he paid attention or not.

Now that he has money and a mobile phone, Bai Zhihan waved goodbye to the two of them and went to get the suitcase, Ji Yunqing sent him to the subway entrance, "Call me after you get the suitcase, I will wait for you when I go home, can you still find my house?" "

"Well, I can find it." Bai Zhihan stepped on the escalator, "Brother Ji, Brother Xiao Hui, I'm leaving, bye."

"Bye bye."

"Bye bye." The

two watched him sit down to the bottom, Turning into the subway station, he looked away.

Fang Xiao replied: "Yun Zai, are you going to share the rent with him?"

"It should be, otherwise you can see that he spends so much money, five thousand yuan, it will only be more than one thousand in a blink of an eye. No room."

"That's right, his family background should be good, or his parents dote on him." Fang Xiaohui recalled his previous thoughts again, "I still think that Brother Zhihan came from an elite family."

"Okay, Don't get entangled." Ji Yunqing took Fang Xiaohui's shoulders, "Go, go to the video game city to relax." On

that side, Bai Zhihan came out after only taking the subway one stop, and took a taxi directly back to Ji Yunqing's residence. He found his Maybach, unlocked it and sat in. The mobile phone was placed in the storage box in the middle. He took it out and looked at it. The screen was surrounded by diamonds. It was better than the new mobile phone he bought. Where can I see it? go.

It's just that it may not be available for a long time in the future.

Unfortunately, throwing it back, Bai Zhihan started the car and drove towards his residence. At the same time, he ordered the housekeeper at home to buy him a simpler suitcase and cheaper clothes.

Almost all of his own clothes were big-name brands, and he couldn't wear them. There were only a few without obvious logos, which happened to be the type of clothes he wore last night, so Ji Yunqing didn't notice.

When we got home, Zhou Zheng had just finished his work and called to report, "Mr. Bo, it is true that someone named Ji Yunqing has been replaced. I have asked the producer to replace him. The replacement is a relative of the CEO of Huawen Entertainment. It is estimated that Huawen will let him play other roles, shall we kick that person out?"

"Let him go, don't worry about it." This trivial matter does not need to be killed, Bai Zhihan doesn't care much, " I may often follow Ji Yunqing in the future, if you run into me by chance, don't reveal your secrets."

"Really...do you really want to praise me?" Zhou Zheng has already searched Ji Yunqing's qualifications, it's too vague, and he doesn't know Boss Boss at all It's because of the other party's point of view.