The little wolf dog's head is so green

There were quite a lot of people in the shooting studio, but no one dared to say a word, and everyone looked at the two of them with bated breath.

Of all the people present, no one's background can surpass Zou Ximing, who is the nephew of the president of Huawen Entertainment, the second largest investor in their show.

Who dares to mess with this relationship?

And Ji Yunqing, an idiot who doesn't know where he came from, has no background and no popularity, how can anyone be willing to help him offend his connections?

Although I know he has been wronged, but the entertainment industry is a vanity fair, you have to suffer this wronged if you don't have the capital, otherwise go back to farming and no one will care about you.

Ji Yunqing also knew this truth. He almost guessed who Zou Ximing was, and he also knew why they didn't know each other. He would be so hostile to him. He took it back, and Zou Ximing took advantage of the situation and was downgraded to male No. 6.

Is this an apology or not?

Ji Yunqing's hands hanging on both sides were silently clenched into fists. He has no background. If he offends Zou Ximing again, he wonders if he will take back the character that he finally got.

Forget it, let's say it, I can't bear this grievance, no matter how messed up in the future, he must keep his role.

Ji Yunqing's lips fluttered, and he was about to apologize, when a smooth voice came from outside, "Yunqing, are your clothes wet? It just so happened that I brought my personal ball uniform today, which is also red, and I'll lend it to you. "

It's Cheng Yang.

Ji Yunqing looked back at him, and the others followed suit.

Cheng Yang is the male number two, and he had already taken a set makeup photo with the hero and heroine. The hero and heroine left, but he was still there. At this time, he came in with his sports bag on his back, unzipped it, and took out the red ball jersey inside. "Here, here you are."

He looked at the chief cameraman, "Mr. Hai, it shouldn't be a problem to take pictures of me, right?"

Mr. Hai is a tall, fat, bearded man. He was stunned for a moment, then realized that Cheng Yang wanted to protect Ji Yunqing, and said, "Yes, it's fine to wear red ball uniforms anyway, it doesn't matter that much."

Cheng Yang put the ball uniform on Stuffed it into Ji Yunqing's hand and pushed him to the photography teacher's side, "Go and shoot, don't waste time, there are people behind you."

"But..." Ji Yunqing wanted to say, what about Zou Ximing? Cheng Yang knew his worry, and looked at Zou

Ximing with a smile, "Mr. Zou, you don't want to waste the time of the teachers, do you?"

A newcomer who entered the circle, even with the support of the backstage, can't bully a famous actor who has played the leading role for several years. Besides, Cheng Yang is also an artist that his company likes very much, so it's his turn to be bullied casually.

Unwilling to suppress his anger, Zou Ximing said with a fake smile: "Of course I don't want to, I have something to do, so I'm leaving first."

Seeing him go out, Ji Yunqing heaved a sigh of relief, and looked at Cheng Yang gratefully. Cheng Yang raised his eyebrows at him, "Hurry up and shoot, I'll wait for you, after the shoot, let's play basketball together for a while."

"Okay, wait for me." The

crisis was resolved, and all the studio staff let out a sigh of relief , everyone re-entered the shooting.