𝑻𝑨𝑲𝑬 20

Start from the beginning

"You know me. Do you think I would cheat on you?"

"I don't know what to think, Jun. How do I trust you when I see photos of you and her together every fucking where."

"Wonwoo, I'm acting with her. We hang out after shoots, and that's all."

"Why? You miss my calls, my texts. You miss anniversaries because you're busy. Not too busy that you have time to go out with her."

"I don't do it on purpose! It's usually because we both don't get a chance to eat at all on our day-long shoots. So we grab something to eat together afterwards."

"Yeah, until you fucking end up eating her out, Junhui. I'm obsessing over it every single day."

"That's not fair, Wonwoo. It's my job."

"I've seen you kiss her on the show. I've seen you kiss her, and I know how much everyone loves you with her. Why should I not worry!?"

"Because I love you, and I'm not a fucking cheater."

"Give it some time."

📼 ══════ ══════ 🎞

The knock forced Wonwoo to get out of bed even though he had only been under the covers regretting everything for 10 minutes. Wonwoo's eyes stayed on the handle contemplating whether or not to let whoever it was in.

Curiosity got the best of him as he unlocked the door and stepped back for whoever it was to come in. Even a glimpse was enough for Wonwoo to recognise Jun opening the door and stepping inside.

"What do you want?" Jun locked the door as he leaned on it. "Always you" Wonwoo shook his head, going to open the door for Jun to get out as soon as he came in but was startled by the way Jun's arm twisted around his waist before turning him around with a swift tug. They were pressed against the door as Jun looked down at Wonwoo's panic-filled eyes.

"Ju-Jun, what are you doing?" Wonwoo could only grip Jun's shirt as Jun held his waist tightly. "Say no right now when it's just us" Jun was close enough that their noses were brushing against each other.

"You know nothing happened. You know it was a misunderstanding you left me over. You know Wonwoo, you know how much I loved- no. You know how much I love you" Wonwoo looked Jun in the eye to see if there was any hint that what he was saying was true.

"I never stopped. I told you you're the one" Jun kissed Wonwoo's forehead, lips lingering a little too long. "I don't blame you for not choosing me, but I will choose you again and again. I'm done with trying to get you jealous, trying to get over you. I'm done, Wonwoo" Jun smiled as he admired how Wonwoo looked.

"I'm going to keep trying to fix things. I'm not going to give up again" Jun went to step back, but Wonwoo used his grip on Jun's shirt to keep him where he was pressed against Wonwoo. "You've never called me beautiful, but you called shua Hyung that. Why?" Wonwoo felt Jun's heart race under his hand.

"Beautiful as an adjective doesn't do you justice Wonwoo, you're absolutely gorgeous" Jun didn't question the randomness of the question that left Wonwoo's mouth but honestly, it had been staying in Wonwoo's head for so long. Now he finally thought to hell with it and asked Jun, but the answer proved harder for Wonwoo.