𝑻𝑨𝑲𝑬 16

🎥

"Get off him! I may be a junior, but I'm twice your size. Get lost!"

*ʜᴇʟᴘꜱ ᴍɪɴɢʜᴀᴏ ᴜᴘ*

"Are you okay?"

"Thank you"

"Don't let them bother you. They can be really mean, especially to new kids."

"Huh?"

"Can you understand me?"

"A little bit"

"Are you not Korean?"

"I'm Chinese."

"That's so cool. I've always wanted to visit China."

*ᴍɪɴɢʜᴀᴏ ꜱᴍɪʟᴇꜱ*

"I'm Mingyu, by the way."

"Hi, my name is Minghao."

📼 ══════ ══════ 🎞

*ᴄᴀᴍᴇʀᴀꜱ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ ʀᴏʟʟɪɴɢ*

"What did you want to talk about?" Mingyu couldn't help but worry that Joshua somehow heard him when he told Minghao to steal Jun if he wanted to. "It's about Minghao" Mingyu held his breath, wondering what kind of reaction Joshua was about to give him.

"Do you have feelings for him?" Mingyu didn't know where the doubt came from as he slowly shook his head. "The fans seem to want you together" Joshua walked down the dimly lit street leading out to the same place Mingyu and Wonwoo had their first kiss.

"Come on. I don't want to be out when it's too dark. I've heard there's a bunch of insects" Joshua urged, and Mingyu gradually picked up his pace. "Have you never seen how Minghao looks at you?" Mingyu walked beside Joshua as he thought about the question.

"How does he?" Mingyu asked, giving up on trying to figure it out. "He looks at you the way someone in love does" Mingyu halted as he waited for Joshua to do the same. "Where are you getting this?" Joshua shrugged before showing the clip he earlier showed Jun to Mingyu.

Mingyu noticed the longing he had never noticed before, but his rational side told him that it was probably the editing to make it seem more romantic. After all, there was no way Minghao was in love with him.

📼 ══════ ══════ 🎞

"Why did you end it?"

"I told you, Mingyu. It just didn't feel right."

"Why!? You and Yugyeom would be such a cute couple. Wasn't he treating you well?"

"Yes, Mingyu! I'm just in love with someone else. I'm sorry your matchmaking didn't work."

"What?"

"I- It's nothing! Just some guy I met in a Chinese chat room."

"Hao, why didn't you tell me? What's his name? Show me his photo."