Chapter 6: The Good & The Bad

Start from the beginning

"Oh! He's almost out of his checkup. Says Misaka Misaka as she jumps up and is getting ready to go see him"

Looking over at the clock as well, Misaka 10,032 also realized that the checkup was going to be ending soon. "You appear to be right, Control Tower. However, before you go, you should clean up after yourself and part ways with our new friend here. States Misaka as she is shaking her head at you in shame"

"I was getting to that! Says Misaka Misaka as she is sticking her tongue at you and putting away her tray"

Getting to what she said she would do, Last Order stood up, picked up her tray, took it to where finished trays go, and then returned and stood in front of Sora, who had a smile on his face.

"It was really nice meeting you, Sora! I didn't think I'd get to meet the hero on the tv so soon. I hope Misaka can tell you more about the adventures she's been on later. Says Misaka Misaka as she is happy to have made a new friend"

"Same here, Last Order. It was great meeting you. And I'm sure we'll run into each other sooner or later. Take care and see you" Sora replied.

"Uh-huh! Bye! Says Misaka Misaka as she is now eagerly heading off to her next adventure" Last Order said while taking off and leaving the spiky-haired boy to be amazed at the young girl's speed.

"Misaka knows that she is going to run into a wall. Smirks Misaka as she now imagines that being a real possibility. Heh heh" Misaka 10,032 replied while chuckling at the thought.

"That's not a nice thought... But you're probably right about her running into a wall" Sora told the girl.

"Misaka still finds it funny. Replies Misaka still laughing"

"Has she run into a wall already?" asked Sora.

"Yes"

Sora couldn't help but let a small laugh escape his lips. It was rude to laugh at that but at the same time... it was a bit funny. This led to the two discussing more of Last Order's antics and other incidents that were caused because of her.

_______________________________________

Meanwhile, within the same hospital

Misaka turned the corner and began to view the people sitting down in the lobby but to no avail, she didn't see anyone recognizable or anything helpful. Hence, she continued to look around the main floor of the hospital searching for any of the people she had in mind. Either a certain spiky-haired idiot, a frog-faced doctor, one of her sisters, or... the strange boy that fought the monsters. At least one of them should have been here.

Moving to the next room, she waved at one of the nurses who was typing away at a computer. This nurse was someone she befriended over time as she stopped by to visit her sisters in their recovery. Perhaps she could help her.

"Hi, Misaka. What brings you here today? I don't think your sisters have a checkup scheduled today" the nurse said, thinking about if that was the case.

"Hello. I also don't think my sisters have anything going on today. But I am looking for them or their doctor. Have you seen either of them?"

"Hmm. Let's see..." the nurse began typing away looking for Heaven Canceller's schedule. "Ah, it appears that he's seeing someone right now"

"I see, that's all right. But what about my sisters? Have you seen any of them around?" Misaka asked, hoping that they were here.

"As a matter of fact, yes, I have seen one of them"

"Really! Where did you manage to see her?"

"I saw her heading to the cafeteria with someone" the nurse answered, taking a thinking pose as she recalled what happened earlier.