Chapter 3: Meeting New & Old Faces

*Disclaimer - I do not own the copyright for Kingdom Hearts or Toaru Majutsu no Index series.

_______________________________________________________

*A/N - Greetings, hope you are doing good. I'm going to be doing something different with my writing in this chapter. I hope you find it alright. Reading a bunch of other stories and how they highlight what each character is saying made me want to give it a try.

For example, Touma: "*sigh* Why do I have the feeling that Index just cleared out my fridge again"

Since there are so many characters in Toaru, I want to see if it'll be simpler to read. Do let me know how things go for this chapter and if it's something I should continue or just go back to the method of writing that I've been doing. Once again, thank you for checking this story out, and look forward to more to come.

_______________________________________________________

Upon entering the school, Touma and Sora noticed that there wasn't really anybody in the hallways. Several teachers were chatting with each other or walking to their classes, but no students were around. Or at least no students here.

Touma let out an exasperated sigh while chuckling to himself and hunching his back tiredly.

Touma: "Heh, we made it. I really didn't think that we'd make it in time"

Looking at Touma with a confused look, Sora wasn't sure what to think. He thought that they made it to the school in time. And before more students arrived which would've blocked their chances of meeting with this Miss Komoe sensei.

Sora: "Uh... Touma, weren't we going to make it even if we were a little late?"

Touma: "I mean, yeah. We would've made it. But the people at this school are kind of... what's the word. Difficult to deal with. If we got here any later, then it would've been difficult to talk with Komoe sensei"

Sora could only chuckle at Touma's explanation for wanting to come to school early.

Making their way up a flight of stairs, Sora took note of all the different doors that led to classrooms. A tinge of excitement hit him. Since he never really attended secondary school or high school depending on how people phrased it here, Sora was growing excited at the prospect of being with students around his age in an actual school. Sure, school wasn't something that he was exceptionally good at, but he still kept up with his education. Thanks to Donald and Goofy.

Walking further down the hall, Touma seemed to stop in front of a steel gray door and began sighing quite loudly.

Sora: "Huh? What's wrong, Touma"

Touma: "Oh, it's nothing. Just preparing myself for whatever misfortune will befall on this poor Kamijou"

Sora: "..."

Not sure what to say, Sora stayed quiet and watched Touma knock on the door several times before a resounding voice replied.

???: "Come in"

Hearing the voice, the duo opened the door and entered the room which appeared to be a faculty room with several other people sitting in chairs and relaxing. Touma looked around until he spotted who Sora guessed was Komoe sensei. Steadily walking toward the teacher Sora imagined that this Komoe sensei might have been someone on the older side that was familiar with Touma.

However, Sora would have to retract that last thought. In front of him now sat a small girl with pink hair and pink eyes writing on what appeared to be a crossword puzzle. She was wearing a white dress shirt that was buttoned up with a pink jacket over her shoulders. She was also sitting at a desk with the chair raised so that she could reach the desk she was sitting at.