Chapter 11 "Im calling your bluff."

Lola ( from past chapters if you don't remember, she was one of Nina's friends Lilly ( Lola's daughter) being Fins friend.

LOLAS POV

CALIFORNIA

" I really, really need this hotel. I cant stay another night in the car. Please." I nearly beg.

" I've been kind enough to give you the parking lot for nearly two weeks now. I cant give you a free room, I'm sorry ma'am. It's just not possible." The guy in front of the counter says and I read his name tag.

Lincoln? Ew.

" Lincoln, I have a kid." I say and he rolls his eyes.

" that's what you said to get the parking lot miss. I'm sorry, I can't give you a free room." He says sadly walking away from the counter and into the connecting door that leads to the break room.

I turn around and see a couple walking towards me.

" Hailey I told you a million times we can't just leave we have to sign out." The older man says and the women is about to respond.

" actually you guys just leave the key card on the counter he will be right back he's looking for my lost phone." I say and the guy looks suspicious but the women snatched the key card out of his hand and puts it on the counter.

" come on penny is getting cold!"she says referring to her tiny dog in her bag.

They both walk away and I quickly snatch the key card, Lily follows me to the elevator and we hit the third floor.

" mommy isn't that lying?" Lily asks and I shake my head.

We got out of the mansion as soon as Nina said it would get bad. She was right, I drove past it and it was burned down.

" No baby, it's just... it's putting the truth off for another time." I say and smile. Looking around the elevator trying to stay strong for her.

NINAS POV

" goddamit! Let me out! We would get there faster on foot then with baileys god damn direction skills!" I yell and Bailey jumps his grip on the steering wheel tightens.

" She's gotten meaner." He says and looks at me through the side of his glasses.

" and you got fake glasses." I say and roll my eyes unbuckling my seatbelt.

" put the child locks on! Shit!" Bailey says panicked.

" Bailey you're the driver." Flash says puts his arms around my waist and pulls me closer to him so I don't jump out of the car. I sigh and roll my eyes.

" don't be making babies back their." Bailey says looking at us through the review mirror and I chuckle.

30 MINUTES LATER

3rd point of view

" Mom!" Lilly screams to her mother that's in the bathroom.

" what is it honey?" Lola asks her daughter walking out drying her hair with a towel. She nearly freezes when she sees who she thought died.

Thomas Hernandez. But he had Finn in his hand.

" Lola. Where's Nina?" Thomas says and grabs lily from the bed as a threat.

" She's- she's on her way to a random abandon house I was going to meet her there because she needed help finding Finn...She somehow contacted me and-" Lola gets interrupted by Thomas putting his hand up, he drops lily and drags Finn out of the hotel room.