Chapter 8 relationship- s

NINAS POV

I flick Ace on his forehead and he puts his hand on it.

" ow!" He yells and fin giggles but I roll my eyes at both of them.

" no! I don't want to see him!" I yell back and walk into the kitchen Ace following after me.

FLASHES POV

" she wants to see you!" Bailey yells after me following me into the bathroom.

" will you just let me take a shit in peace." I say with a sigh

" I will if you go see Nina!" He says and stands in the bathroom door frame.

" she hates me." I say looking at the ground.

" she loves you!" He says and rolls his eyes.

NINAS POV

" I hate him." I say and lean against the kitchen counter.

" you do not! You're just upset he didn't tell you about his back up." Ace says sitting down on the stools in front of me at the counter.

" it's not a backup.. I just know he loves her." I say looking at him and my eyes lead to fin who's watching tv..

FLASHES POV

" you don't love Alice! She's like your sex buddy that doesn't know how to leave your house." Bailey says brushing his teeth.

" she does leave.. sometimes." I say and take a sip of water and spit it out into the sink.

" Okay.. name one thing about her." Bailey says setting his toothbrush on the counter and looking at me.

" her names Alice." I say and try to think.

" this is just sad.. you know what. You need to end it with her."

"It's not that easy!"

" just say it's over!" Bailey shouts and I glare at him pushing the door of the kitchen closed so no one hears us

" the last time I said that she just bought me a fancy dress shirt and took us to dinner. On my credit card." I say and he looks up mouth opened.

Alice calls for the 20th time today. I turn off my phone and shove it into my Jean pocket. 

"call her back. Just end it!" Bailey  says and i roll my eyes.

" don't." I say referring to him still after four years trying to make my decisions for me. I grab the duffle bag and walk out of aces place.

Bailey still. following right behind me.

" well it's better than her showing up demanding to see what you've been doing." He puts and emphasis on you've like I've been wanting to do all this.

" no you've been asking for my help. Don't start your shit." I say throwing the duffle bag in the back of his truck slamming the doors.

" you know what I'm talking about!" He says and puts his arms over his chest staring at me with his judgy eyes.

" What?" I say completely lost.

" you told her you loved her." Bailey finally says it.

The sentence I've been waiting to get thrown in my face. I look down and back up not saying anything. And how the hell he found out I don't even want to know.

" and Alice called.. she's coming here.." Bailey adds on and my eyes widen and I turn around and Bailey flinches at my fast movement

" what?" I say and my face completely drops.