30. Tiggger's recap

Start from the beginning

============================================

A MEMORY

Woman;
    "How'd you do that?"

Man;
    "It's easy. All you do is put your power in your legs. I call it flash, or flash step. I can't do it for long, maybe 10 steps is all. But I can move really fast and take others by surprise. No one can move that fast. Most can't even see it. And when I do that, it's like everyone around me slows down. Even the rain almost comes to a stop. I can do the same thing with my arms and eyes too. I can stand here and see things in slow motion. It's really interesting to see people moving really slow."

Woman;
    "Will you teach me how to do that?"

It took the woman about an hour to learn. But by the end they both were flashing around the forest. They were dodging leaves as they fell. They were dodging each other too. They were having fun until she touched a branch and it broke off in her hands.

Woman;
    "Why did this brake? I didn't put that much pressure on it."

Man;
    "You were moving really fast. If you touch someone or something when you're moving that fast. It's like hitting them with 100 times the force you normally would. Try this. Flash past that tree and flick it as you go by. Just be prepared for it to fall."

The woman flashed by a tree that was about 3 feet thick and flicked it. Just a little flick with one finger. When she stopped, there was a huge hole in the tree. It took the tree a good minute before it started to fall. The man and woman got out of the way as it fell. She felt no pain from giving the tree a simple flick. But the tree felt it as it crashed to the ground.

============================================

    "She my family. Put her down now." I growled at the bad man. My eyes crossed for a second as I saw that memory that not mine. Then I remember that Cat say that all dragons had memories from there mothers. So was that my mother I just saw talking to that man? I wanted to find out.

    Then I heard daddy Ty say a bad word. He say "Oh shit" and I knew I scaring him. I had to calm down and not scare him anymore. I sucked in my aura more so it not hurt anyone and I not scare them. Then bad man asked me what I was going to do about it.

============================================
A MEMORY

    A battle. I was flashing all over the place. I would touch wolves and they would go flying. But they were not wolves. They were werwolves. I was protecting my family from an attack. One of my kids were caught and I flashed to them and pulled the wolves fingers away from my child. The fingers snapped and I got my kid. Then I hit the wolf and he went flying in two different directions broken in half.

============================================

    Then Cat said "Tiggger. Please don't kill him." And she went limp. He hurt her. He was killing her. I have to save her and I knew how now. But she say no kill him. But she not say no hurt him. I flashed. I took 1 step and jumped. I moved his fingers back and as gently as I could pulled Cat from him. I cradle her in my arms then push him back away from us. I think I push him to hard but I not care.

    I land and look at where he is. He is in wall now. But before he passes out I say. "I protect my family." I keep looking at him as he goes sleep. I can hear his hart still beating and he is still breathing. So I not kill him. I glad about that. Then Cat ask if I kill him. I smiled at her and say. "You say not to. But he no touch you no more. He need grandpa Morph. See how he likes cast for a while" Then I take her to my chair and hand her Blacky.

    I looked over at the others and saw that they were scared. I tell daddy Ty that he needs grandpa because he hurt and I not want him to die. And then look at the teacher. I say, "Sorry I interrupt you class. I try not to do it again. I promise." But from the look on his face, an apology was not good enough. So I hung my head and tried to hold back the tears. I knew I did wrong by hurting him. And I disturbed class too. So I walked to the corner and stood there.