18. Fallout

3896 Words

Mary was holding Tiggger on the couch. Zake was tired from being a tigers tree all day. And everyone else was gone doing there own thing for the night.

Zake.
    "I'm going to head to bed for the night. Would you like to take care of him? I could really use a brake." Not quite a lie. I could use some time to shower and get some sleep. But she don't need to know that I know she would love some privet time with him. And this would be the safest place to do that.

Mary.
    "You don't mind? I could stay here and keep an eye on him all night for you. That way you can catch up on your sleep and homework and take a nice long shower too. I know how you like your hour showers." Please say it's ok. I want to stay here with Tiggger. I could bring him to my rooms. But he might not like that. And this would be the safest place for him.

Zake.
    "Not at all. I still have a little homework to do. And a nice long shower would feel great right about now. Stay the night. That way he will know where he is if he wakes up. If you want, I'll take the couch and you two can take the bed." I don't like sleeping on the couch. But for her....For Tiggger, I'll do that.

Mary.
    "No. You take the bed. If he wakes in the night he will want a bottle. No need waking you up while I putts around the kitchen making it for him. And I know how much you don't like sleeping somewhere you can't stretch out. So go take your shower. I got this." Now go away. I want me time.

Zake.
    "Ok. But you might want to grab the blanket off the chair. If he gets cold he will want to use you as his heater. He prefers to be touching skin not cloth. Hints me not having a shirt on all day. And don't worry, it's just us here. I'm not going to be staring at your chest all night." Now that was a lie. But she don't need to know that. I will definitely be looking at her all night long.

Mary.
    "Oh. Ok. Then before you go, can you give me a hand getting my bra off? That or take him so I can?" Did I just ask Z to help me take my bra off? What's next? My panties?

Zake.
    I.........Um....I'll take him for you. I don't want...I don't want you to be uncomfortable. And I...Um...Not sure how?" Oh my GOD!!! Did I just say that? Really? And she just gave me something I really wanted and I turned her down. What the hell is wrong with you Z?

Mary.
    "Thanks Z. I wasn't thinking. You are a really good friend. Here take the little guy and I'll grab the blanket and take this thing off." I looked up at him as I stood up. Is he blushing? And he stuttered too. That's not like him.

(Woman's magic trick. Taking off a bra even when they have a shirt on. It's quite a sight to see. Most guys have no clue how this trick is done. But I do.)

Zake.
    How the hell did she do that? Bra off and shirt still on. Dam, and I wanted to see something at least. Stupid woman and her stupid magic. Not far!!!

Mary.
    "Well that feels better. Ok, I'll take him back now. You can go take you shower now. Thanks" I look back at him and his mouth is open staring at me. "Z? You ok?"

Zake.
    "Oh...yea...just. How do you do that?"

Mary.
    "Put a bra on and I will show you. It's actually easier then you think. Now give me Tiggger and go take your shower." He finally gave me the sick baby and left the room. Moments later I heard the shower running and I got comfortable on the couch.
============================================

Tyler.
    I was in my room working on the sketches. "Those two are going to mate by the end of the week." I chuckled.

Tim.
    "I'm surprised they held out this long. With how they're always going at each other. Mommy and Daddy now have a baby. This should be fun to watch."