What to read next...

Butterflies

A boyxboy love story with a fantastical twist

But why should you read it? Well...

Butterflies is a fantasy story of love. Pure and simple. Love between two males who seem to have lost their way. Choosing to keep their secrets hidden, safe from others and the world around them. But only when they meet, do they find those walls slowly come down...

And they both find out exactly who they are...

***

Blake slowly raises a hand, the pads of his index and middle finger gently brushing over Tamesh's full lips, making him pull them into his mouth, the touch too sensitive.

"Blake...what are you doing?" Tamesh's eyes are still fixed on the model's as Blake lets a small smile spread across his face, his hand now cupping Tamesh's right cheek.

"Come on Tam...you know what I'm doing." He says, his voice low and smooth, like silk.

Tamesh is unable to move. It's as if he's paralysed. Blake is in no way, pinning him down, forcing him to be in this position, but he feels powerless to stop what is about to happen. All he has is his voice. "Wait a minute..." He manages to say, his words just above a whisper.

Blake stops, looking back up into Tamesh's big eyes. Eyes full of innocence for a man of his age. "What's up, you don't want to?"

There it was. The big question. Tamesh had never been in a situation like this in his life! He wasn't supposed to be like this. He wasn't the loving kind. He was socially awkward, an artistic fool. He liked what he liked. His books, his classical music, his favourite ramen, his creative freedom and this was new, very new!

Blake, who has been waiting for a response from Tamesh, decides to wait no more. "I guess your silence means yes!" He mumbles under his breath...

***

....still here? Great!

Please don't forget to vote or comment. It helps other people find my stories

Thanks

JOJO
🌻

THIS STORY HAS AN EMOTIONAL ENDING. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!