Chapter 17: When two worlds collide

"I have only ever seen you for who you are. "

Ash falls forwards, with a deep groan onto his elbows from being on his hands and knees, with Luca slowly easing forwards once again, finally nestling deep, with one hand on Ash's waist, the other holding tightly onto the drivers headrest for support, as he hunches over the younger male in the limited head space. He could see his reflection in the rear view mirror. His eyes didn't look quite like his own. Full of desire. A feeling present within him, which he had begun to wonder if he would ever feel, but there he was. Him and the young man from the coffee bar, together this way, no titles, no status, just two people sharing a moment. 

He releases his hold from Ash's waist, brushing his hand across Ash's warm and slightly clammy skin. "Are you good?" Luca questions in a soft tone, with Ash nodding a reply. 

"I'm good" he pushes back slightly, into Luca, making the idol emit a soft moan. 

"Mmm. That's good." He coos as his hand returns to Ash's hip. He begins to thrust. 

The atmosphere within the car begins to change, filled with heavy breaths and groans as Luca continues to thrust into Ash from behind. With the wind and now heavy rain outside fueling the passion of the moment within the shelter of the car. The area around them is hot, causing the blacked out windows to condensate. 

The car begins to wobble and shake on its wheels and Ash finds himself pushing his body up once again on all fours to steady himself. Luca's hand, which was on Ash's waist is now hooking around his torso, pulling him close as he repositions the pair. Soon Ash is laying once again on his back, across the folded down back seats, his knees hitched up as Luca again pushes inside. 

Their eyes connect, both giving eachother a contented smile as their bodies join, fingers intertwined, Luca leans forwards, pressing a chaste kiss on Ash's now heated forehead, before Luca again resumes his thrusting. "You… ok? You feel… so good." Luca declares through panting breaths as he feels his urge to climax beginning to surface. "I'm gonna cum soon."

Ash unlaces one of his hands, feeling for his own erection between them. He begins to stroke. "Just say the word…we can come together." 

"Shit…ok." Luca swallows down his watering mouth as he ups the pace, with the car rocking so much, Ash half feared his head may go through the metalwork, from Luca's powerful hips. 

Luca places his free hand against the car door window. Fingers spread across the pane, creating a print in the condensation, as the euphoria is in his grasp. "I'm…I'm…gonna…ahhh..." He feels his release leave him, filling the condom, the moment to him so special as he gazes down, opened mouthed at the man who made him feel this way.

Ash tightens his fingers around the head of his erection, creating fast actions as he soon sees the finish line. 

"Ahhhh, ah yeah. Mmph." he looks down on his body as he sees his erection burst, decorating his own skin. 

The thrusts from Luca slow down to a gentle rock as he takes in Ash's breathy and blissed out expression. He lets his body collapse onto the younger, taking the wind out of Ash a little. "Thank you…. Thank you." Luca hums into Ash's left ear as Ash wraps his arms around him. 

"You're welcome, I guess." Ash laughs. "I've never received a thankyou for sex before." 

Luca lifts up his head, his face so close to Ash's, that Ash can feel the heat from his breath. Luca pushes Ash's hair away from his sweaty forehead. "I meant everything Ash. For seeing me. The real me. For getting to know me. Not idol me, not for what I could do for you… but yeah, for the sex as well." Luca chuckles. 

"I have only ever seen you for who you are, Luca." Ash says with a smile. "A man who wants to be loved." 

"And do you?" Luca says with hope in his eyes. 

Ash stretches his head up to kiss Luca on his forehead. "I feel something for you Luca, can that be enough right now? Love is a powerful word. I want to use it wisely." 

Luca sighs through a grin. "I understand. I can wait." 

"I don't think you will have to wait long." Ash says laughing, as Luca finally rolls onto his side next to Ash.

And there they lay, in that moment of bliss they had created between them. Enjoying the silence, albeit the rain which created its own rhythm on the roof of the four by four.