He kind of felt bad after the fact, but he more so didn't care. He wanted her to feel at least half of what he was feeling.

Taylor
Haven't heard from you since the party👀

Knowledge read the message and smirked before typing a response.

if i send you a ticket rn, you coming?

_______________________

"Ma, I didn't have sex with him." Amber cried as she laid on their couch.

"Wait what?" Ariele perked up in confusion.

"I-I only said it to make him mad.."

Ariele rolled her eyes "You chirren getting on my nerves.. have you talked to that boy?"

"I tried ma, he won't listen and I think he has me blocked." She said crying some more.

"Why would you even lie Amber? I can't wit all this, I'm sitting here wit you and my food prolly burning." Ariele fussed.

Amber shook her head "You know what, fuck him. I should've went to fuck Ace, he was texting that bitch."

Ariele blinked at her daughter.

"Amber..."

"No ma, I'm not kissing up to no nigga. He got me over here crying while he's probably laid up with her right now. You know he didn't even care until I made up that lie.."

Ariele sighed "Amber you said you wanted to work it out with him, this way of thinking is what got y'all into this in the first place."

"So what you want me to do, ma?"

"Take initiative right now, that boy over there hurt bad over a lie. So you need to go to him directly and fix it, so y'all can fix everything."

"How imma talk to him directly, he keep ignoring my calls and-"

"Check yo email, I just booked a flight for tonight." Chris said as he came into the living room. "I'm tired of yo ass."

Amber logged into her email, and sure enough there was a flight to Memphis.

"We got Mecca, go pack some things then Chris will drop you to the airport." Ariele said.

Amber nodded as she headed upstairs.

A few hours later.

It was now 9:30 as Amber rode in her Uber to Knowledge's house.

She was nervous since apologizing and communicating her feelings was still such a foreign concept to her.

But she wanted Knowledge and this is what she had to do.

Soon the driver pulled into his driveway and she blew out a breath.

"Thanks.." she spoke as she grabbed her Large Telfar tote with her things.

"Have a good night."