12.

a/n: school is out for them.

"Where you going?" Rodney asked Amber as she headed out of the house.

She fought the urge to roll her eyes, knowing her blow up if she didn't.

"To Knowledge's house." She answered in a monotone.

"Mm you be over there a lot." She heard Imani say as she leaned against the kitchen wall.

Amber felt herself grow even more frustrated.

"Yea." She nodded.

"Ion want that boy people to think we just be letting you do anything." Rodney said.

Amber played around with her key chain.

"Well his parents don't really live there, so they not thinking anything."

She watched as his light skinned face turned red.

"The nigga live by himself?"

"Yea.."

"Nah you not going." He shook his head.

Amber finally let her irritation out.

"I been going for weeks now, what you mean?"

"Exactly what I said Amb. You crazy to think imma have my seventeen year old daughter in a house wit some nigga, by they self."

She watched from her peripheral and saw Imani smirk.

"Imani goes to her boyfriend house." She argued, watching Imani's smile fall.

"Yea but at least they at his parents house."

She let out a dry laugh "Yea because she fucking a nigga that's 24 and still living wit his parents."

She watched her sister's face sour as Rodney turned to her.

"You weird as fuck for that." Imani said ignoring her dad.

"Nah your nigga weird as fuck, you just turned seventeen." Amber shrugged.

"Amber go to ya room." Rodney said pointing to the stairs.

She rolled her eyes and started towards the stairs, until she felt a strong pull on her hair.

this bitch.. she thought, before turning around to swing.

"Y'all stop." She heard Rodney say as Imani pulled them down.

Amber was now on top and sending hits.

Imani did the same, but they weren't connecting as much.

"Israel get your sister." She heard Rodney say as she was pulled off of Imani.

Once everything calmed down everyone was now in the living room, Rodney turned to her with the meanest mug.

And he slapped her.

"What the fuck?" Israel said trying to charge at him, but Iman held him back.

"Rodney.." Lisa gasped.