29.

y'all my catfishchickenrat died mb for not updating.

A Few Months Later
"Nigga stop." Amber side-eyed Knowledge as he tried to bite her breast.

He chuckled, but settled down.

She watched as he laid his head back on her chest and tightened his grip around her.

"You coming to my game?" He asked.

This was the first game of the season, and he really wanted her there.

"Mmm, I don't know." She frowned.

Knowledge nodded, understanding where she was coming from.

A few weeks ago, blogs released a picture of Mecca and shortly after revealed Amber's identity, along with her occupation.

"Fuck them people Amb.. and Lisa being dealt with." He told her.

Very quickly, Knowledge discovered that Lisa was responsible for everything as she thought it could bring more publicity to him.

Which it did, unfortunately for Amber, as she had to turn off all the comments on her Instagram and Tiktok.

"It's easy to say that Knowledge when you're not being called a hoe and allat." She rolled her eyes and tried to get up, but his grip just tightened.

"Ight my bad, but it's still fuck them and they opinion."

Amber felt herself begin to tear up, but she quickly pushed them away.

"They said imma bad mother." Her voice cracked.

Knowledge's eyes softened as he looked up at her.

"But you're not Amb.. and you know that shit ain true."

Amber nodded and she laid back in silence.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too." She replied, giving him a weak smile.

Knowledge felt bad seeing her like that. Although he had wanted to say something online, Amber begged him not to.

______________________

"Where ma?" Mecca asked scrunching up her face at the cereal Knowledge had poured her.

"She's sleep." Knowledge lied.

Amber had stayed in the bedroom for the past few days, isolating herself from Mecca.

"Her sleep.." Mecca huffed.

Knowledge chuckled as he leaned against the kitchen counter.

"Bruh eat yo food."

"Bruh Coco!" She said, meaning she wanted him to put on Coco Melon.

"Learn how to talk." He mumbled as he grabbed the TV remote and put it on for her.

"Not too much on her." Amber's voice sounded as she entered the kitchen.

Knowledge looked up at her and smiled. She had showered and did her hair.

"Where you going?"

"I wanna go to your game tonight.." She said giving him a small smile as she watched his smile widen.

"Ight.. umm we gotta leave soon so I can get you situated in the box."

"What about the court seats you had gotten?" She asked.

Knowledge eyed her "I-uh didn't think you'd wanna be out there this time."

"I do." She nodded "I want Mecca to really enjoy.. and I picked out a fit for this."