35.

"...And why did you tell him that Amber?"

Amber sighed before looking over at her therapist, Tyanna.

"Because I just really needed to hurt him, it's like he said and did shit that whole night that hurt me. I needed to get back at him once." She answered.

Tyanna nodded "I understand that, so where do you two stand now?"

"He literally won't talk to me, he stormed out the room so I couldn't tell him I lied. Then when he calls for Mecca he calls her iPad."

"Mmm, Amber you have to take initiative in this aspect. That lie can ruin the both of you completely.. and if you don't rectify this nothing else can be fixed."

Amber nodded as tears fell from her eyes.

"What's making you cry?"

"Everything.. I just wish things could've went differently."

"I know, but the reality is that they didn't. Now would you be willing to work it out with him?"

"Yes, I really want to spend my life with him.." Amber cried.

________________________

Knowledge Ali

"Mama fuck her." Knowledge said as he drove home after practice.

"Knowledge Najir! No sir, that is the mother of your child and I am your mother, so you won't talk like that." Ivory fussed.

He sighed as he stopped at a red light.

"I'm sorry ma.. but she fucked another nigga."

"I know baby, have you talked to her?"

He scrunched up his face.

"Nah, I'm not dealing wit her."

"What about y'all's child?"

"Mecca gotta iPad, if I wanna see her imma go through Sky or you." He said.

Nothing had ever hurt Knowledge like this. Not even his ex-girlfriend in high school having a baby on him.

"Look baby, talk to her. That's 99% of the problem, folks don't wanna communicate."

"I wanted to marry that girl.."

"I know papa, are you home yet?"

Knowledge nodded before he realized she couldn't see him.

"Yea mommy, I love you."

"I love you more." She sighed.

Once Knowledge made it inside, he headed to his office space to look over some contracts his manager had gave him.

Not long after he started signing papers, his phone rang showing Mecca iPad causing a smile to show on his face.

"Hi baby." He said as the call connected.

"Knowledge.." Amber spoke.

"Bruh..." he groaned as he went to hang up.

"Stop, please listen to me."

"Ight first answer my questions." He said to her.

"Okay.." she nodded

"Is Mecca good? She straight? Nothing happened to her right?"

"Yes she's sleep right now."

"Ight then, we ain got shit to talk about." He said before hanging up the call.