26.

The following morning, Amber woke up in Knowledge's room on clean sheets with Mecca next to her.. but no Knowledge.

She looked to see Mecca still asleep and decided to get out of bed so she could handle her hygiene, while she had the time for herself.

As she waited for the shower water to heat up, she looked at her phone to see Knowledge hadn't texted her or anything, leaving her a little disappointed.

After she finished her shower, she raided his closet to find a long shirt and a boxers out of a new pack.

"Mama." She heard before seeing a half sleep Mecca creep into the closet.

"Hi Mecs, are you hungry?" She asked as she picked the child up.

Mecca nodded and rubbed her eyes.

As Amber headed down the stairs and into the kitchen she looked around in realization of where she was.

She never thought she'd reconnect with Knowledge and be in this big house with his kid.

"Chicken and waffles?" Amber asked Mecca as she saw what Knowledge had in the fridge.

Mecca nodded and Amber got to work.

___________________

The whole day, the two spent in the house together and alone.

Amber was fed up.

"How you fly us out here so you can spend time witcho child and you out the whole day? Before she could even wake up." Amber ranted on the phone to Sky.

"You right," Sky nodded "But you also know he busy right now. Just be patient."

"He could've communicated that, ugh I'm ready to go home now." Amber huffed.

"Girl.. what is up wit you?" Sky said eyeing the camera.

Amber stood still for a minute causing Sky to smirk.

"Y'all nasty!"

"We didn't even-What are you talking about?" Amber lied.

Sky let out a laugh "I know you Amber, y'all f-u-c-k-e-dddddd"

"I know how to spell Sky.."

"Yea but my lil niece right there, anyways how was it?"

Amber shrugged "I don't know what it is."

"Girl.." Sky dragged as she eyed her.

Sky began to say something else until the alarm system chimed and a voice announced that the front door opened.

"Is that Comprehensive?" Sky asked as she laughed at her joke.

Amber rolled her eyes but nodded "Yea, I'll call you later?"

Sky nodded before hanging up.

"Mecca where you at?" Knowledge's voice boomed through the house as his heavy footsteps could be heard.

Mecca cheesed as her dad walked into the living room and swooped her up.

"Mwahmwahmwahhh" he kissed all over her face before fixing her in his arms.

Amber listened to the child giggle as she fake scrolled on her phone.

Knowledge smirked and shook his head at her stubbornness.

"Wassup?"

"Hey." She lazily waved.

Knowledge's smile fell a little bit.