By the time I was at the door, there was the Queen mother in her lavender coloured dress that also reached the floor. Her dark brown hair was let down perfectly with a few curls.

"You look lovely dear." She says and comes to kiss me on both of my cheeks.

"Thank you, I am not comfortable at all." I say with a nervous laugh.

"Welcome to being a Queen. It gets enjoyable every now and then. Remember to keep your head up high, keep your eyes on someone who makes you calm down." She instructs me.

"Head up high, look only at Rowan. Got it." I say and she laughs at me.

"Good luck Kahina." And just like that the doors opened for her and I was now left alone there with my thoughts.

I took deep and slow breaths as I kept telling myself I can do this. Because if Rowan has done this for centuries, what would be hard for me? On the other side, I heard my name was being introduced, I closed my eyes and took the last breaths readying myself.

As soon as I hear the doors open for me, my eyes opened to see many eyes already looking at me. I kept my head high as I started walking on the way the crowed had opened. As I started walking, I never expected people to get down on their knees bowing to me. That made me feel more confident as my walk headed to my mate who looked elegant with a smirk on his face.

My eyes kept flickering to the people around him, I could feel their power from their intense gazes at me and though it was uncomforting it made me feel more powerful in a way. I love this feeling, why do I love this feeling? Rowan could see I love this feeling and I could feel his pride through the mate bond.

Rowan met me halfway as his eyes kept going up and down my dress and the look he was giving me made me feel like it will end up being ripped apart soon.

"I can't wait to take that off of you." He whispers in my ear as his right hand pulls me by the waist and then he kissed my cheek.

"If I let you." I whisper back and I feel a chuckle from him. I know that just tells me he likes the challenge.

I couldn't help the smile on my face as he looked at me and guided me forward. As soon as we made it to the other Royals, the music continues and people started dancing.

"Let me introduce you, my love." Rowan says as he leads me to the people whose facial expressions I couldn't quite make out whether they hated me or not.

He lead me to a woman with short blonde hair and piercing blue eyes. She looked older than Rowan but considering she looks old, I have a feeling she's decades younger than him. She had a younger version of her with the same features but her face screamed innocence whilst the woman's face seemed to look down at me challengingly.

"This is the Fae Queen, Andri and her daughter, Aurora." He says calmly.

"You are not what I expected at all child, you are such a beautiful young creature." The Fae Queen says with a welcoming smile. I had not expected that at all either, I thought she'd be a bitch.

"Thank you, it is such a pleasure to meet you." I say sweetly.

"I agree, not expected at all." Aurora states but her tone was of distaste. Again, unexpected.

I only smiled as I feel that she's rude for a reason. I don't owe her another word at all because if I speak I will not have control over what I say.

Rowan felt my irritation with the princess as he guided me to a couple. A rather tall man almost the same height as Rowan. His whole demeanor held dignity and pride as he looked at me with an unreadable expression. The woman next to him held a very warm and welcoming smile.

"This is Hugo, the Warlock King. His wife, Ariel, the witch Queen." Rowan introduces calmly.

"You have an undescribable power young one, not one of a vampire or a royal." Hugo speaks.

"It's also a pleasure to meet you, Hugo." I say sternly not hiding that I was dismissing his statement. From the corner of my eyes I could see the smirk on Rowan's face.

"Do not mind him, I have been so excited to meet you. I hope you adjust quickly to being Queen. It can be a full load." I smiled to show appreciation of her comforting words.

We moved to another man, he was with a young man who seemed to be in his twenties. His grin showed the unhidden lust in his eyes as they focused on my chest.

"This is Pierce, the King of Elves. This is his son, Ikaris." Rowan's voice spoke with distaste as he sent glares at the young man who only smirked. Their pointy ears did not allow me to take them seriously because I was holding in a laugh.

Pierce nodded in my way.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Queen Kahina." Ikaris speaks. "My father doesn't speak much, forgive him." He continues.

"The pleasure is mine." I say warmly. I could feel Rowan did not like me talking to him.

"I hate that kid." I hear him inside my head making me smile as we move to the last royal.

I could feel from the bond that he wasn't very fond of introducing me to this person. He hard long dark hair and his eyes glowed with yellow as he showed the same lust. I didn't find it amusing to him, only disgusting.

"This is the werewolf King, Lucien. That's his beta." He didn't bother to introduce the man besides him.

"You don't sound like you are happy to introduce me, Rowan. Is it because you found out you can't rage war on me again?" His voice was filled with amusement.

Rage war? He was going to rage war? When? That's not important at this moment but I sure as hell want to know.

"Ah yes, Rowan has mentioned you before." I say.

"All good things I hope." He says.

"More or less." I saw my words did bother him with the way he looked at me.

"I hope to see more of you, Vampire Queen." He says.

Lucien gives me the creeps. Maybe it's something I'm feeling from Rowan through the mate bond but I don't like him. Neither me or my new found other side like the likes of him. This is going to be such a long night.

He has the face of an attractive person but his whole energy doesn't feel right. In other words, I could tell he's a duck.

.....................................................................................

Hey lovies, book 2 coming up don't worry two months is all your have to wait for.