36 - Profaning the holy [NC 18+]

Start from the beginning

"Pete...don't make me wait any longer." I say calmly but threateningly.

"I... I won't take it off. Arm can leave the bathroom at any time."

"So pretend you're doing it with me."

I can settle for his facial expression...for now.

Pete looks around hesitantly but nods.

"Do you mean this way...?"

Pete lies flat on the bed. He holds his phone in one hand as if I'm looking over him.

"It's perfect, babe"

I smile like a child about to eat his most delicious and desired candy.

I place my phone on the bed and position myself on top of it...like I'm on top of Pete.

All Pete can see, too, is my face and part of my torso, but he still looks away, embarrassed.

"It's weird..."

"Is it weird to think about me on top of you...or is it arousing, Pete?! Be honest with me." I smile wryly

"...asshole..."

"Look at me. Look at me, Pete"

He turns his flushed face to me.

"Good... be a good boy, Pete. You know I like it when you obey me."

"..."

"You want me inside you, don't you?

"Do we really need to talk about this?!"

"Say it...Tell me how much you want me inside you...play with me..."

"..."

Pete makes an expression of resistance, pressing his lips together tightly and closing his eyes...

"Say it, Pete...'cause I want you so bad, my love." my voice expresses my emotion...how much I miss him...how much I want him.

I know that my sincerity melted your heart to the point of convincing you to grant my requests.

It's not that I'm manipulating Pete...maybe a little...naughty of me...

Pete's facial expression relaxes...he slowly opens his eyes, but not fully...

His cheekbones get redder.

From his gently parted mouth, words come out softly...

"Please Vegas, get inside of me...I want to feel you all inside of me...please, babe...please..."

To someone who seconds ago was unwilling to cooperate, Pete pleaded in the most sexy way.

My body reacted immediately... I felt a great excitement coursing through my body to my extended and rigid core.

I smiled widely...sheer satisfaction.

I closed one of my hands in imitation of Pete's tight hole, and with the movement of my hips, I thrusted my core inside it.

"Ah....Pete...you're so tight...it's so warm inside you...you are clenching me so hard."

I can see Pete getting turned on.

His free hand caresses his own face...his lips...until it stops at his neck, which is squeezed tightly

"Ah...Vegas..." as Pete nibbles his lip and lets out a groan while I thrust my on hand..."ahh... harder...harder...please..."

His facial expression...it's always his face expression that drives me crazy...

A mixture of pain and pleasure stamped on an angelic face.

I feel like I'm profaning what's holy. (4)

And it makes me lose my mind...all I want is to feel Pete's body squirming under mine.

"...ah....fuck....Pete...you are amazing...spread your legs more for me, babe...I want more of you..."

I accelerate the thrusts.

Pete contorts his body as if he's receiving me violently. His eyes tighten..."ah...haa...Vegas...Vegas...it's too deep..."

I feel sweat form on my body and trickle down my back...

I increase my pace more and more...but I don't want it to end...

"Why are you so fucking good, Pete...you miss me, right?!...You're swallowing my dick with your hole so thirsty, babe..."

He licks and bites his lips so lewdly. Pete's moans keep enticing me to the point I'm already panting.

"...ngh...ah...I'm gonna fill you up, Pete... I'm gonna fill you up with my hot liquid, my love...ah...Pete...haa...ahh..."

Pete tightens his grip on his own neck and throws his head back...he moans with me.

"Ahh...ahh...Vegas...Vegas..." 

My name comes out faintly as his breath becomes deep. His body trembles.

My breathing is still fast.

My heart still seems to explode...

My cock is still throbbing as I watch my sexy lover through the phone screen.

My hand is full of my white liquid. There's so much.

I wish I could kiss him deeply while we moan

I wish I could see my semen dripping from his butt and wetting the sheet...

I wish I could start all over again until dawn.

My tainted angel gasps beautifully before me...his half-closed eyes and half-open mouth cry out to me...

I'm not sure if Pete could cum even not touching himself...

But I know Pete wants the same as me.

I know Pete feels the same way.

"Pete...I love so much you. I'll never give up on you by my side"

...

Author's note:

Hello guys!

Happy New Year! I wish you all the best of happiness and achievements!

The next chapter will be about ArmMacau and I will publish it soon to make up for this shorter chapter.

References:

(1) In KP's novel, Vegas' father is supposedly unaware that Vegas keeps a prisoner in his room. I've chosen to go with the novel.

(2) In KP's novel, every time Nop brings food to Pete, he ends up talking to him and giving him some tips about Vegas. I decided to take advantage of this information to make a link with the novel but introduce this fanfic passage implying that Khun Khan knew about Pete's existence and tried to help him not to be abused by Vegas in any way. I repeat. In the original novel Khun Khan doesn't know about Pete (as far as I know. Correct me if I'm wrong, please!).

(3) In VP's novel (I don't become the Satan), chapter 10, Vegas opens Khun Khan's safe inside his father's room and discovers some very important things (I can't give spoilers... if you're interested, please read the chapter). I'm referring to the vault here.

(4) Name the chapter...There's a double meaning to this chapter...hehe. Can you guys figure this out?

Thank you so much for following this fanfic this far. I'm sorry for the absence. I've been working a lot and now I'm finely on vacation again. I hope to be able to produce more in this period. Hope to see you in the next chapter!