FRIEZA SOLDIER #1: Nah, dude, it's more like... (also tries to imitate the scream)

FRIEZA SOLDIER #2: Naw, that wasn't it either. (gets shot by a ki blast and does the actual scream)

The audience bust up giggling and snorting.

FRIEZA SOLDIER #1: Dude, that was totally it! (also gets shot by a ki blast and does the actual scream as well)

(The first soldier's corpse is seen dropping on the ground, and then all the other soldiers gets blasted to their deaths, resulting in a huge explosion. Vegeta is seen descending towards Frieza's ship and lands near the hole in the centre.)

VEGETA: (jumps down the hole in Frieza's ship) Wheeee!

(cuts to Ginyu (in Goku's body) and Jeice flying in the sky)

JEICE: How's the body, sir?

GINYU: (looking at Goku's body through a reflection in the water) Fantastic, a little too pink and hairy in odd places, but I'll grow into it.

JEICE: So, what's the plan, cap'n?

GINYU: Well, first off, we have to touch on Frieza's balls.

"Really?" Vegeta questioned. "You uh, you want to rephrase that or...?" Gohan asked.

JEICE: (after an awkward pause) Uh, sir...

GINYU: Yes, yes. Realized the moment I said it.

(cuts to Vegeta washing his face inside Frieza's ship)

VEGETA: (thinking) Alright, get your act together. Hundred times gravity? That's for pussies. The only reason he took those jokers out was because I loosened them up for him...like a jar of Space Pickles. Ugly, stupid Space Pickles! (puts on new armour) I just gotta get those Dragon Balls. And if it's anything like that jockstrap incident, Ginyu probably buried them somewhere around here...

"Hmm. There's that ego again." 18 said smugly. "Jockstrap Incident? Whis, what was-" Beerus asked.

"No!" Vegeta and Tenjo yelled causing everyone to recoil. "We may hate each other but there's at least one thing we agree on. We do not talk about the Jockstrap Incident. We don't want the children to have to bear the trauma that we suffer every time it's mentioned." Tenjo explained, his breath shaky, Vegeta nodding in agreement, a panicked look in his eyes.

"Holy shit!" 18 said. "With that kind of reaction, from you 2, yeah, I think it best we leave it alone." "Good call." Vegeta responded.

KRILLIN: (off-screen) Hey Gohan, I think they're buried somewhere around here.

VEGETA: (thinking) Well...at least I'll have something to put back in the hole.

"Wait really?!" Gohan exclaimed. "Our partnership's usefulness had expired by that point. Much easier to kill you so Kakarot couldn't pull more spirit bomb shit." Vegeta explained.

(cuts to outside Frieza's ship)

KRILLIN: Dig like there's no tomorrow!

VEGETA: (thinking) Okay, the second they summon the dragon, I'll swoop in and break the bald one's neck! Totally gonna yell "Team Three Star" when I do it, too. Oh, I can see it now... TEAM THREE STAR! (a splattering sound is heard along with Krillin crying out in pain) Amazing.

"Poetic too," Gohan added.

(Gohan and Krillin had just finished digging up the Dragon Balls)

GOHAN: We found them! Krillin, we really did it!