"I'm still getting spoiled, Right? You're not getting what I'm saying and it's making me mad."

"No, You about to get me mad. Come on and let's go inside of this club before this girl piss me off for real." Mayuko walked away going towards the club and I just followed.

"Leave all this getting mad for no reason you be doing this year. Don't bring that there tomorrow." Ameili continued to talk.

I should've changed the conversation right when I felt like they was about to start arguing. These two argue over the most stupidest shit ever.

"I don't care, Stop talking to me."

"It's the last night of the year could y'all please stop this nonsense so we could have fun? Who cares about what Ameili wants. If she wants a cheating ass nigga then she'll have that." I rolled my eyes.

They simply remained silent. I gave the guard at the entrance of the club my name, as well as the names of Mayuko and Ameili, and he went over the list before letting us in.

We entered the club, and as soon as we did, the aroma of alcohol and sweat filled my nostrils. I looked around the club and it was packed. There was people every single where and strippers dancing while bottle girls walked around.

"For this party to be a private party it sholl is a lot of people in here." Mayuko said.

"What?" Ameili said. The music was so loud that it was impossible to hear what someone was saying if you weren't standing right next to them.

"We got Semaijah Summers who just walked in!" I grinned and waved at the DJ as he stated it aloud.

"She said 'For this party to be a private party it sholl is a lot of people in here" I told Ameili, She nodded before we went ahead and went to our section.

"So who's going first?" Mayuko picked up the bottle of Patron that was at our section for us.

"Oh you out of that lil mood you was in?" Ameili smirked teasing her and Mayuko rolled her eyes smiling "Oh that's what I thought."

"I wanna go first. Twenty Two shots to enter the new year." I told Mayuko.

"I'm worried, You tryna kill yo self?" Ameili looked at me crazy and I chuckled.

"I'm just playing." I said as I grabbed the shot and poured some into my mouth. My throat felt a little bit scorched, but once it was down, it felt great. I grabbed the next shot cup downing and that's what happened for the next few minutes.

I don't know when I'ma flip, nigga
Get me some codeine and sip, nigga
Big bank saying wipe a nigga's nose, my girl changed the lock on the doors

"Before this shit poured up a fo', ain't falling in love with no hoe!" I slurred while Ameili had her arm wrapped around my shoulder, I turned to look at her and started rapping "That's what you want for me? That what you really expect?!"

I swear to God whenever this song comes on you could basically pass me the mic, I'm Future now.

"You thinking I'm sitting up depressed? I'm somewhere countin' up me a check!" Behind her phone recording, Mayuko shouted as I performed a variety of hand and face motions while rapping.

The music stopped "I hate I had to fuck with any of you niggas that's my only regret!" The entire club shouted at the same time.

"I felt the fuck out of that." I muttered.

"Oh shit! Ameili this our song!" Mayuko threw her phone on the couch as She's a winner by trouble started playing.