Chapter 17

As he sat at the head of a very long and well prepared table Mihawk had long since fallen deep into confusion. It evaded all logic that he possessed ( and trust him when he said that he had more than that good for nothing red haired idiot ) of how it was even possible for the two warlords/pirates/kings that were under heavy survilence every step they took to even be in the same space without some stuck up admiral breaking in any second.  

Queastions such as " how did they even get here without alerting the whole marine base" or " why my house and why are there so many food on my table when I didn't even cook" or " What are they even doing here together like maybe one by one but really both at the same time? " or " when did I ever agree into this, the marines are going to start yapping around at me and that is so annoying then that red haired idiot is going to catch on and blabber about how 'he didn't invite him over ' isn't he?" were the very kind of queastions that flew around his head as a certain flamingo flopped himself onto the left side of the table while the other seated himself on the right side. 

" So what's for dinner,"  a certain one and only crazed flamingo smiled as he lazily stretching in his seat, without a doubt making himself at home already, " oh and long time no see Hawky we should meet more often"

Mihawk nodded his head ever so slightly in acknowldegement of the over weird and pink flamingo that had already started digging into the salad. That salad wasn't really ready yet considering that he had forgotten to pour the dressing in but if Doflamingo enjoyed eating raw veggies ( that hadn't been washed yet ) he couldn't do anything about it. 

" Do you plan on getting locked up or something you weirdo, don't you remember how hard it was for us to come here with all the marines breathing down our neck?" Crocodile sighed cutting into his medium rare steak," and good to see you Hawk." 

Once again Mihawk gave a nod of acknowledgement before he took a sip of his red wine, if he was going to deal with these two for even five minutes longer he really needed this wine and probably heaps and heaps more. What kind of wine was this, whatever it was he needed to buy more of it, it hit pretty good. 

" Who's your cook Hawky this stuff is great!!" Doflamingo smiled as he bit down on his steak without cutting it in any way, just straight into his mouth.. I know crazy. 

" I swear I just saw you gobble down a whole kitchen worth of food like an hour ago," Crocodile shook his head from side to side before passing the gravy sauce that Doflamingo seemed qutie desperate for. 

" I'm not telling you who my chief I really can't be bothered to deal with another kidnapped chief in this house." Mihawk sighed gulping down yet another glass, it seemed he needed a glass each for ever conversation he had to be a part of with these two. 

" Do you still drown yourself in wine," Doflamingo chuckled picking up his own cup next to him pouring in the wine from the bottle , " apparently it was only me who heard Sebastian's mother leture you about the side effects of doing so." 

" It was probably just you then," the other replied back, taking another refreshing gulp of wine down his throat," and if you want to attack me in such a way then didn't I tell you as well to stop contacting Kaido." 

" Well it's not my fault," Doflamingo grumbled as he rubbed his head as if the mere mention of the old dragon's name brought headaches to him," that damned dragon is a total nutcase" he breathed out in the end totally just done with life. 

" says the nutcase flamingo." 

Doflamingo shot a glare at Crocodile across the table to which the other only shrugged as he cut up his steak

" If your ever in a tight space call either me or Shanks, Kaido is nothing." Mihawk muttered just under his breath as he took another sip of his wine. 

" I can help too you know!!" Crocodile huffed quite bothered how Mihawk didn't mention in his name at all, he was pretty strong too I mean he was a warlord and a king. All he could do was give a nasty side-eye to the hawk like man as he chucked in some cut up steak into his mouth. 

" sure. sure " 

-------------------------------------------