Chapter 14

Last chapter

Other than that the child was acting like he was possessed ( which would be a very good explanation of how he had the courage as well as stupidity to try and kill a yonko ), Marco could clearly see that the Akagami pirates was loved and completely adored the young child, surprising most by their reasonable first mate, Ben Beckman. In fact the first mate seemed to be like a mother hen right now as he cooed over the young child on his back.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Cloudy, remember to eat all your vegetables and don't pick on your food when you eat anything," Ben lectured, not even caring that the phoenix was annoyed as hell and continued to fix the boy's collar that had been crooked, " and also Cloudy remember to greet you elders, even if it is Shanks and yes, don't look at me as if I kicked a puppy or something, I mean it when I say greet even Shanks, I don't care how you do it, just greet him." Ben smiled at the young child before quickly embracing the child tightly, whispering loving words and goodbyes to the young child who just hugged the man back as tightly and desperately as much as Ben was hugging him, like a child and a mother. 

Great. 
Lovely. 
So heart-warming.
Fluffy. 
Now Marco felt like the school bus driver having to see a protective mother/ a helicopter parent sending their son on the first day of school with tears in both of their eyes, as if the child was going to a war and never coming back. And let Marco tell you one thing, that feeling of being a bus driver that had to tear apart the two was not a nice feeling at all, he felt as if he had committed a huge crime worthy of death when he made eye contact with akagami's first mate who just hugged the child more securely. 

" Great." the man that resembled a pineapple when he was in his human form mumbled under his breath, clearly pissed off by the scene he was witnessing. These people really tested Marco's patience as the two gave their final goodbye hugs and kisses on foreheads and small little lectures and when Marco couldn't take anymore of this fluffy situation he was so not used to, he took off, not caring if he had cut in a conversation. 

What he had not expected to happen when he was flying was for the child on his back to yell down to where Ben was, " BENNY I'LL MISS YOU SO MUCH!!!" then for the other to scream back,"ME TOO CLOUDY!! I MISS YOU ALREADY!!!" 
" BECKMAN!!!!!!!!" 
" CLOUDY REMEMBER TO EAT ALL YOUR FOOD, YOU HAVE TO GROW STRONG!!!" 
" I WILL!!" 
" ALSO REMEMBER YOUR MANNERS AND DON'T LET ME SEE YOU POUT!!!! I SAID IT BEFORE, YOU HAVE TO GREET SHANKS!!" 
" COME ON!!!!!" 

Yep. 
Marco ( the tired ass bus driver ) gave up on separating these two crazed child and parent and having a peaceful way back onto the Moby, where his father and ( that cursed) Shanks were. 

" Delivery here, yoi." the bus driver- I mean the first commander of the great whitebeard pirates groaned in complete exhaustion and stress from the short time where he was exposed to a too heart warming scene and would make many people vomit, which ended up him crashing onto the Moby dick. The man while his face was on the floor, completely ignored the chuckles heard from above which he was 1000000% sure that belonged to Oyaji and Shanks... just how dare they laugh at him after forcing him to go through that torture. 

The man ( aka the bus driver, phoenix, first division commander of the Whitebeard pirates, Marco ) also completely blocked out the young child as he closed his eyes and pretended that he could not hear anything. 
" Blue Chicken-san!!! Blue Turkey-san!!! Don't die on me!!!!" Cloudy shook the man's limp body ( after hoping down ) from side to side... BY holding onto the man's precious feathers.

The red haired man, secretly did not like how that phoenix got more attention and care from the young child more than him when the other man had barley spoken to Cloudy when he had been constantly with ( more like fighting ) the young child for like 3 months!

" Cloudy!!!" Shanks supressed his jealousy which he did not know where it came from and smiled brightly towards at the young child, spreading his arms wide open. He knew the trick would would and how the young child was going to react but it was worth a try to get the boy away from the phoenix. 
( * author* damn... I forgot that Shanks can't really ' spread his arms wide open' cause he only has one arm...😭  ) 

The Whitebeard crew and Whitebeard who didn't know what Shanks knew, craned their necks towards the red haired Yonko and child, expecting a heart-warming scene from the two they also couldn't wait to see the young adorable child run into the arms.

How wrong they had been on expecting such a thing, if that were to happen Gol D Roger would come back to life and laugh at them, and they all realised it later on. Actually not even that further later on, like a second later the child had been dropped off the back of the bird first commander, they realised. 

Why? 
Because instead of a heartwarming scene between the child and the Akagami that they all had been looking forward to, they witnessed a haki coated kick ( one of the most deadliest kick they had seen in years if they could, would add on ) aimed towards Shanks' no no area. 

Mouths flew apart in shock.

Jaws dropped down onto the ground in utter horror

Many hearts all nearly jumped out of their bodies when they out of instinct imagined how bad the pain that would cause. 

Thousands of prayers from tens of members of the Whitebeard crew were sent to wish and pray that Shanks could at least have mercy and not get blown straight in the balls.