Chapter 12

Usually a vice division captain would come down and announce Shanks' arrival when he had come on the Moby Dick, however today before the poor vice division captain ( whom Shanks' had forgotten the name of ) could finish uttering something like ' You may now humbly greet /meet out oyaji' or anything like that, that Shanks had clearly heard enough of. 
Akagami No Shanks simply just walked in. 

As the man made his way towards the man sitting on his throne, surrounded by his loyal children and warriors, his signature bright red hair gently swayed in the wind as his jet black cape flew gently behind him. His black eyes radiated off pure danger and authority, causing pirates here and there to fall face first, as if bowing down to the king.

" Akagami." Whitebeard frowned, glaring down at the younger man, who didn't seem fazed at all compared to how even some of his strongest children trembled like a leaf before Whitebeard's death glare. The younger man looked up at him like he didn't just knock out 100 of his precious children which you would be safe to say made Whitebeard annoyed as hell. 

" Whitebeard." 
Shanks beamed back at the old captain, completely and successfully ignoring Whitebeard's sigh and Marco's death glare that, that old phoenix didn't even TRY to hid. 

" What do you want, brat." 
The elder sighed before chugging down a whole bottle of sake, he was not paid enough for this and he partly blamed Gol D Roger for all that too. 

" Why? What do you mean by that?? Can't I talk to an old friend of mine?" Shanks gave a bright smile towards Whitebeard then he too continued to gulp down a massive bowl of sake muttering something between " Good stuff, Good stuff". 

Whitebeard raised his eyebrows, clearly unpleased," an old friend??? I don't remember ever befriend any red haired brat that is younger than all most of my sons.. not to mention someone who used to cry and run into Roger's arms when you saw me, also-"

"Old Man!!" Shanks yelped as he clicked his tongue, the old crafty man had an upper hand and just loved to tease him about that ONE time he had been terrified of whitebeard and had ran to his captain. The old man needed to stop and at least not embarrasses him every single time that they met, it was getting old and he really needed to save some face and reputation.

" Stop messing around and beating around the fucking bush and get to the point- I know very well that you don't just come on board for no reason," a dangerous glint could be seen in Whitebeard's elderly yet sharp eyes, "  Every single action that you do when you are on an enemy ship is calculated and well planned.. so tell me, Akagami No Shanks, one of the four emperors of the sea.. what exactly do you want." 

A smirk spread across the face of the smaller figure, " Can't fool an old man can we??", he grinned, leaning back as he slicked his bright red hair out of the way, I just need some tips here and there." 

" There he goes again making people guess what he is saying and asking, just give us the damn answer already." a gruff voice complained from above Whitebeard's shoulder revealing an annoyed looking 1st division commander, Marco the phoenix, who if Shanks was right ( and he indeed was ) probably thinking about how annoying someone younger than him was acting and how Shanks should just piss off. The red haired captain just waved at the older blonde man who turned away from him in response, which only made Shanks pout inside his dead. 

"Well, " Shanks turned his attention back at Whitebeard," you'll see a second later, Cloudy never leaves me alone." 
Whitebeard didn't fail to notice how much fondness the red haired brat showed when he had talked about this ' cloudy' 

"Huh?? Cloudy?" Whitebeard muttered, raising his eyebrows once again, he didn't get why this young brat was talking in a damn riddles and everything it was so damn annoying. Would it kill the man to stop beating around the fucking bush and just say his point?

"This." Shanks smiled, casually stopping a haki infused, flying axe with two fingers, then  he twisted his body out of the way, leaped up and landed serval feets away from where he had once sat, successfully dodging a few hundred haki infused bullets which he with his sword caught every one and deflected them into the sea. 

"Who?" Izo frowned, finding it personally offensive that someone had attacked someone on their ship without permission at all, no matter how much he hated Shanks... this was the Moby Dick, the ship of the greatest Yonko and strongest man, Edward Newgate, aka, Whitebeard. 

"Oh.. that, just then??" Shanks asked, hurling the axe into the sea as he turned to Izo looking all confused," If that is so.. then that was just Cloudy being Cloudy." Shanks claimed, shrugging the whole thing off as if he had not just been assaulted nor assassinated even a second ago. to be fair being attacked and having an assassin on you tail was pretty common when you were a pirate, but didn't Shanks find it humiliating that he had just been attacked on an enemy ship. 

Apparently Akagami no Shanks did not care about the normal pirate pride stuff, judging by how he was now once again seated in front of Whitebeard and gulping down several liters of sake.

" Cloudy?" 
Izo groaned, Thatch just had to chose this moment to emerge from the kitchen, dragging behind him several chiefs carrying dozens of heavy looking dishes, who seemed not to want to go near the other yonko. But did Thatch care, no apparently he did not for he was too busy talking with Shanks and conversing about 'Cloudy.'