As they were going kim entered the living room with all panicked face.

"Is chay in here?" He asked with a few panting.

"No" kinn muttered.

"Huh?? But ?"

"Kim, go and find your lover with yourself we need to go rn" kinn let out in frustration.

"Hey kinn, what's wrong ?"

Out of anger kinn just grabbed his collar as he yelled.

"Do you even fucking care about what is happening in here , all you care about is yourself and your fucking chay, do you look around the mansion, look what the heck is our appearance. Here we are worried sick about pa and there you are playing fucking hide and seek."

"W-what , where is pa?"

"Kim, its no time to explain, if you wanna come then just come now , don't waste our time" kinn uttered and just went out , Vegas followed him and eventually he followed them.

.................................

They reached the place where kann told Vegas to, the destination was far away from the public places, it was an abandoned building , and as it was already late evening, there was all darkness around.

They slowly made their way inside the building as the place was all quiet they can't afford to make a single pinch of a sound.

They kept moving forward and at one end there was light peeking from there. Vegas and kinn looked at each other as they all made themselves ready to face whatever coming on the way.

 Vegas and kinn looked at each other as they all made themselves ready to face whatever coming on the way

As they entered into the light, the bodyguards and men of red foxes were all standing in there. As soon as they noticed the men other than Vegas. They all got cautious as they ran towards them and in no time the place was all chaos again.

But the men in here were much stronger than the men who were in attack which resulted in the injuries. Kinn, Vegas and kim , the all three were already very much injured as they couldn't even stand straight but were still trying to do their best to fight back.