- Now's my turn. – I say and bury myself in his neck. He complies and turns his head, opening his neck to me and allowing me to do as I please.

I nibble on his neck, next to a tiny mole I've been dying to kiss. I can hear his breaths starting to get heavier. It drives me crazy knowing I have this much effect on him. So, I lick his neck slowly and passionately. His hands go to my ass, and he squeezes them firmly, pulling me closer to his crotch. I love the act. He sits right up, so I'm sitting on his lap with my legs wrapped around him. I can feel his dick pulsating under me, it's so exciting and hot. His hands move from my ass to the hem of my shirt, pulling it up. I raise my hands as he undresses me and tosses it aside. Then he grabs his shirt to take it off, I'm more than happy to help. Pulling his shirt up I can see he's wearing the necklace I made for him and my heart melts. He looks so hot. After getting rid of the shirts his hands go back to my ass. I grab onto his face and bring our lips together. Because I'm sitting on top of him, I need to bend over a little.

The kiss is more passionate, holding way more lust and need. After a while, he breaks the kiss, and his mouth moves to my nipple. My head falls back with euphoria, the amount of pleasure coming from his mouth nibbling on my nipple is immense. So much, that I moan willingly. For a moment, I could only look down, watching him play with my nipple as I caress his hair. Then an idea comes to mind. I start moving my hips in a slow circular motion. He groans a little, loving it. His hands on my ass start helping me. He moves to the other nipple to give it the same attention. My dick is so hard it's pulsating in my jeans, starting to get uncomfortable. I feel my underwear wet from the precum.

- Oh, my Goddess, don't stop. – I gasp for air and he looks up at me. He stops nibbling my nipple to speak.

- Wasn't planning to. - he says in his sexy husky voice. I bring our lips together to kiss him passionately. We separate again, looking into each other's eyes; he smirks. – Are you okay? – he asks smugly.

- Yeah, why you ask? – I say a little confused. Why would he ask me that?

- Your eyes. – he simply says.

I look at my reflection in a mirror next to the bathroom door. I can see us holding each other, I love it. My eyes are shining bright gold. I'm flustered, I didn't even notice I was losing control. I close them and try to calm myself.

- Don't. – he says making me look at him. – I like them. – he says honestly and then flashes his eyes electric blue.

My heart is melting. I stare into his eyes, they are glowing. I feel so close to him, so... safe. We lose ourselves in each other and I love this intimate moment. I feel so trusted and loved all I care about is him.

- I want to scent-mark you so badly. – I say, my voice coming off higher than usual.

- Me too. – He says, and my heart skips a beat. - But we can't. – he adds.

- Why not? – I ask saddened, my eyes turning green again.

- Nathan, scent-marking is very intimate; your parents are going to find out. – he explains. His eyes stop glowing, going back to their normal grayish blue self.

- I'll take a bath and wear some perfume to cover the scent. – I suggest hopefully. Everything in my body wants to scent-mark him.

- That won't work, you'll smell like me for days. – he tells me a little more seriously.

- So, what? – I say, liking very much the idea of smelling like him.

- Nathan be serious. – he tells me, pushing me off his lap. We are sitting in front of each other, my legs still around him.