Chapter 9 ~Damien's POV

The guards escort me to the throne room, and then I see a thirteen year old girl also being escorted. She has gray, long flowing hair, and black fairy wings. A dark fairy. Her dress is a flowing black skirt and top made out of fine silk. Her eyes see me, and she pops over.

"Hi! I'm Aliyah! Who are you?" She asks.

"Oh, uh, me? I'm Damien." I say calmly.

"Ooh! That's a cool name! OMG, aren't you the Prince Damien? The one who was kidnapped and taken into the other dimension?"

"Oh, yeah. I guess that's me." I shrug.

"Well," She says, sticking out her hand. "I'm Princess Aliyah, and I'm your cousin. Apparently I was kidnapped along with you. But we were separated."

"Nice to meet you." I shake her hand. "So where's your parents?"

"Oh, mine?" Aliyah purses her lips and does a goofy thinking face. "Yeah, I can't remember. Kidnapped as kids, memory wipe spell. Really messes up your brain. Oh, I know!"

"What?"

"What happened to my parents." Aliyah shrugs. "I think they're dead."

"Dead?" I ask.

"Oh, yeah. My father, Prince Alexander, was executed because he tried to overthrow your father. Also my father was pretty mad that I was a girl, so he killed my mother and ate her flesh. Luckily he was arrested before he could harm me." Aliyah sighs. "But the good thing about being a girl is all the dresses! Dresses, dresses, dresses!"

"Oh, ah, good for you." I slowly nod, as we reach the black, shining doors to the throne room.

The doors creak open, and a trumpet sounds.

"Prince Damien of the Dark Realm." The trumpet guy announces, then walks out.

On a throne, sits a man with expensive cloaks and clothing made of furs and scales and anything on an animal of great value. He has great dark angel wings and his face has a ruthless look to it, and his chin has some stubble. His throne is big and black and spiked. In the other throne, is a woman dressed in a fine silk dress colored crimson, with dark brown locks of hair and bright red eyes. Her skin is pale and as she smiles, I see she has fangs. The dark angel looks to e in his forties, and the woman hasn't aged a day past twenty. The most noticable thing about them is their crowns. The man's crown is large and takes up most of the space on his head, jewels and gems encrusted into it. The woman's crown is a tiara embedded with black and red jewels with a black veil underneath it covering her face.

I bow and Aliyah curtsies as soon as we reach their throne.

"I am King Merikh." The man says, in a large voice that echoes throughout the big hall. "Son of the Great King Abbadon, Sworn Leader of the Dark Realm, the Bringer of New lands. And you, my boy, are my son, and Aliyah, my niece."

"Oh, Damien!" The woman throws her veil over her head and runs to hug me. "I missed you!"

"Mother." I smile, as she squeezes me.

"And Aliyah! You look just like your Mother!" Mother hugs Aliyah for a quick second. "Oh, Merikh, can we have a feast?"

"I don't see why not." He shrugs, getting up, the sword in his sheath jangling against his spiked belt. "Welcome home, son."

"Thank you." I say, smiling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And that is all! I'm sorry it isn't longer, writers block. I will try to write more soon!