Chpt.2 - Enter, Nariko Kōtoha

This chapter his hella boring and is in Sasuke's (Nariko's) POV !

I woke up in a room with white painted walls and a dim painted ceiling; I was laying in a bed with lots of fluffy pillows and covers. I looked around my surroundings and I hitched when I felt the door opened and a girl with platinum hair in a ponytail and crystal blue eyes walked inside the room with hot chocolate on a tray.

"Nariko! Your alive!..thank goodness!"

The woman said running over to me while trying not to drop the tray. 'Nariko? My name isn't Nariko..and why does my chest feel weird....wait...I forgot..I'm in another dimension, but Nariko's a girl name isn't it..so that means I'm a girl..Damnit.' Sasuke now referred to Nariko thought. This was definitely not okay. Why couldn't Kakashi or Naruto be a girl...speaking of that...where are they?! And what did she mean 'Your alive'?

"..yeah.."

I say, my voice sounded weird..a girls voice a very annoying girl voice. The woman smiled happily, it was the only thing I could force out of my tongue to not make anything suspicious.

"I'm so glad, come downstairs your father is waiting for you."

The woman also supposed to be my 'mom' said to me. I cringed at the idea and the idea of "my" father waiting for me. It felt weird, especially because of the way his actual father treated him. I sighed softly and jumped off the bed, my knees felt weak but I was able to stand up with the help of my mom and we went downstairs where a man could be seen running his mouth, weirdly he had horns he hung up the phone and turned around.

"Natasha-, Nariko. Hey."

The man says who's supposed to be my father says. Natasha was my mothers name huh? Very basic to me. He walks up to me and places his hands on my shoulder, Natasha steps aside.

"Dad, why do you have horns?"

I reply but I cringe at calling that man my dad. His eyes widened and he looked back at my mother: Natasha and they stared at each other for a few seconds.

"You'll heal from your memory loss soon..but we are rams Nariko. If you don't know you can search it up on the computer if you'd like."

My father tells me and Natasha looks like she'd never seen that side of him ever. Maybe she hadn't, but he seemed nice to me.

"Okay."

I reply, I know what rams are, there cute. But not when (s)he's one. (S)he didn't understand but it was a different dimension. I walked around the house until I found the computer and got on it. I pretended to search up what rams are instead I went to this 'Village-ID App' and tried to search for Kakashi and Naruto but it said no search found. 'How could this be..maybe they have different names like me.' I think to myself.

Meanwhile with Natasha & Kiro

"Do you think she'll heal from the memory loss?"

Natasha asks with her hands over her chest, her eyes glistened at her husband in front of her. He was broad built, he had a perfect body and he had very long platinum locks.

"I don't know. But I think she will of course, Nariko's strong. She's gotten her powers from me."

Kiro reminds Natasha, he doubts she ever realizes who's daughter Nariko is. He's one of the strongest rams in the world, and he comes from a large clan.

"I know..I've never seen that side of you Kiro-Kun, did something happen?"

Natasha said and got straight to the point. Kiro knew it was coming, he hadn't come up with a lie because what he was going to tell her was true.

"No. Something just flashed before me. I have to go to work."

Kiro replies and he looks at his watch before saying the last statement. He turned and grabbed his phone and the bento box made for him lying on the counter and headed for the door, Natasha followed after him to lock up.

"Oh and, I love you Natasha."

He said before running off into a car that pulled up to get him. Her eyes widened and blushed filled her face. 'Kiro..Kiro loves me?!' Natasha thought to herself.

"He's never said that to you before?"

I say after I find myself hopeless on the computer and go to find my father who I guess who's now named Kiro and Natasha. Natasha turns around flattered and licks her lips.

"I..I guess so..are you hungry Nari?"

Natasha asks me, like I hadn't realize she was trying to change the subject because I was definitely going to ask her about it.

"Mhm, can I have tomatoes and rice?"

I ask her. I was feeling a little bit hungry, and I hadn't had tomatoes and rice ever since...Itachi killed our clan and our family..there I was alone.

"You've never asked for that before..well okay then, coming right up."

Natasha says and walks somewhere into the kitchen. I sigh, this was going to be a hell of a ride for six years.

Chapter is done ! I hope you liked it, very basic names Nariko was the only good name that wasn't already used !