Chpt.1 - Into another World

This is non-proofreaded so don't mind my bad grammar mistakes.

The last bit of chakra flashed in Naruto, Sasuke and Kakashi's eyes before all of it left their bodies and they died.

Gone.

Naruto was sad because he had left everyone behind, his home behind and Hinata behind, the only person who had loved him so deeply even at the age where he was getting hurt by the villagers.

Sasuke accepted his death. Although it was pretty unfortunate. Atleast he would be with his family, his brother, and his cousin that died in the war. The only one who'd understand him so much.

Kakashi accepted his death too, but he was sad that he left everything he had accomplished behind, especially his student and Gai. But he knew he'd be with Team Minato again, he'd be happy to see and be with them.

~~~~

The smell of candles or fire burnings aroused Naruto's nose. He couldn't stop his nose from itching and taking in the smell. Not that it had smell bad, it was just the smell it had, it was different, a mix of mid good and low mid bad. After taking another smell of it he gasped and jumped up. He looked around his surroundings and fount Sasuke sleeping on the opposite side of him as well as Kakashi. So many thoughts swarmed his mind. 'I THOUGHT WE WERE DEAD?! WHERE AM I?! WHERE ARE WE?!' Naruto couldn't seem to find the answer to those questions. How were they alive? He could have sworn that they were dead..or was this Kaguya playing a jutsu on them. It's unknown and Naruto wants to get to the bottom of it. But first he needed to wake the others up before he could try and think of something. Instead, he went over and crawled towards Sasuke and tried shaking him, which surprisingly worked. His eyes blinked open, onyx eyes staring at blue. Their signature look. But Naruto could tell Sasuke wanted to say something.

"I thought I was dead."

Sasuke said, slowly sitting up from the position he was in to stare at Naruto who looked shocked but didn't seem to have anything to say. Sasuke had to fight the urge to roll his eyes at him, looking at his crush that he didn't know why he had a crush on him was something he never thought of doing..especially for a long time like this. Sasuke was hoping that Naruto wasn't about to babble his mouth or act so happy that Sasuke himself was alive.

"Why would you say that...I thought we were dead too! But then I woke up in this cave and saw you guys!!"

Naruto answered. It seemed ver believable to Sasuke for an odd reason. But he raised a brow at 'you guys'. Who else could possibly be here-. Sasuke looked to the side and saw Kakashi unconscious under covers that looked like a sleeping bag he was resting in. He was surprised but relieved that Kakashi was there, he'd thought he'd have to be stuck in a cave with Naruto and Naruto only. Not that that would be such a bad idea.. And just as Naruto thought; Kakashi awoke, surprised to see his two students.

"Naruto?! Sasuke?!"

Kakashi proclaims. He was in deep shock but he was utterly confused. How could the two people he'd seen die be alive right now..he himself too! He felt his own self die.

"I know what your thinking Kakashi-Sensei! But we don't know.."

Naruto tells Kakashi, Sasuke doesn't care he only crosses his arms and looks away. Naruto had already told him the deal. But him being alive meant that he could have his final battle with Naruto..but that would be hopeless because they don't know anything about their chakra. Just then, Hagoromo appeared in the middle of the cave.