A/N

Heyo, please read this before following onto your journey.

Note: I'm trying to grow and have a better writing style, I've found a new way to write as well as I'm experiencing different ways. Thank youuuu.

I'm finally back after months...also I just realized that I haven't updated my Jigen x Sasuna fanfic so I'll update soon but the chapter will be to long so I'll do it some time soon.

The personalities aren't quite much a match, I tried to make them like the Fourth Great Ninja War mixed with their usuals but it was pretty hard for Kakashi & Naruto, ik my Sasuke way to well to not know his personality.

There's a lot of mentions & scenes of harem in this (Sasuke Harem), because idk it just came to my mind.

There's wild adult language and themes, pretty much mature content you know all that smut and lemon stuff.

NaruSasu & Kakasasu will probably be the main ships of this story. It's like ONESIDED love, but it'll only be one ending. Everyone will get a chance to vote luckily!

The ship that has the most votes is the ship ending!

If your ship didn't win, I'll make a short cheating fanfic but it won't actually change the perspective of the second fanfic that I'll write, (Book 2) of the ship ending.

Thank you, have a nice time reading.