thirteen

A few weeks had passed. Bakugo was slowly starting to sleep in his own dorm. He was embarrassed needless to say. He won't admit out loud that he needs to sleep next to his best friend to be able to sleep peacefully.

The two were sitting on the couch in the lounge together when Y/n heard Bakugo say something that shocked her.

"Wait what?" Y/n asked.

"Wanna go on a date tonight?" Bakugo asked. He looked calm, like he hadn't just asked Y/n out.

"You're not playing, right? You're actually wanting to go on a date with me?" Y/n asked.

"I'm being serious, you idiot. I wouldn't ask someone on a date as a joke." Bakugo grumbled.

Y/n could feel her face heating up like crazy. "Y-Yeah I'm down to do it." She said.

"Alright."

Bakugo watched Y/n stiffly walk away. As he was finally alone, his face went visibly red. He grabbed the nearest pillow and hid with it. He couldn't believe he actually asked Y/n out. And the fact that she said yes??

"You alright, bro?" Kirishima suddenly spoke as he walked in.

"I just asked out Y/n. And she said yes." Bakugo muttered.

"What?! That's amazing! Where will you take her?" Kirishima asked.

"I don't know. Probably somewhere she's been wanting to go." Bakugo said. "I recall her talking about how she saw a restaurant that looked cool on the way to ."

"Alright! Come to me if you want any advice for the date." Kirishima spoke.

"What do you know about dating?" Bakugo scoffed.

"Hey! I know plenty!" Kirishima said with a frown.

♡︎

Bakugo knocked on Y/n's door and waited. When the door opened, he almost lost his mind at the sight of Y/n.

Y/n a (f/c) dress (a/n: you can choose how the dress looks or you can completely change the outfit if you want 🫶🏼) along with (whatever shoes you're comfortable with). Her hair was done a little differently than usual. She looked gorgeous to Bakugo.

"Did I choose the right clothes?" Y/n asked, a little nervous.

"Uhm.. Yeah, you did." Bakugo said. Bakugo couldn't keep his eyes off of Y/n.

Y/n smiled as she saw Bakugo's outfit. He wore a black button up shirt and pants.

"Kat.." Y/n began to say when she got a look at Bakugo's hair. "Did you get a haircut?" She asked.

"Yeah. Is it good?" Bakugo asked. Y/n smiled and nodded. Y/n pulled Bakugo closer so she could get a good look at his hair. Bakugo had gotten an undercut, which Y/n thought he looked great with.

"It really fits you." She said with a smile.

The two soon left to go to the restaurant. The two were on the bus since it would take a while to just walk. Bakugo couldn't help but notice that Y/n was sitting a little closer to him than usual.

Y/n leaned her head on Bakugo's shoulder, smiling a little as she felt him gently wrap his arm around her.

At this point, it was obvious to the both of them that they were both in love, but neither of them were just going to admit it right now.

They soon arrived and walked the short distance to the restaurant. The restaurant looked so nice. The restaurant was partially above a lake, Y/n could see the outdoor deck on the side.