ten

Y/n and her classmates tiredly made their way to the camp grounds. Y/n almost passed out, but was held up by Jirou. Y/n had really overused her quirk when she ran to get to camp while trying to fight off the monsters trying to keep her and her classmates from getting there.

"You really overworked yourself, man.." Jirou muttered as she helped Y/n to the dinner table. "Wait here, I'll get our plates made." Jirou said before going to make her and Y/n's plates.

Y/n could feel the fatigue in her muscles. She was probably the most exhausted she's been in a while. She had to use her quirk for so long so it made sense.

She jumped a little as she heard the door burst open. She turned her head but quickly looked away as she realized it was Bakugo. She was still avoiding him.

Jirou sat next to Y/n and gave her a plate and utensils. Most of the class had already started eating.

Y/n tiredly ate her food, too exhausted for conversation. After Y/n ate, she moved her plate a little and rested her head down.

"Don't fall asleep, Y/n." Jirou spoke as she noticed Y/n.

"I'm not... I'm just.." Y/n muttered. "Waiting for you...." She's out.

"Y/n-" Jirou scoffed. She sighed before muttering under her breath. "Can someone please carry Y/n to bed? She passed out."

"I'll do it." It was Bakugo.

Jirou knew about what happened with the two so she wasn't too sure if Y/n would be okay with it. "I'm not sure about that, Bakugo." Jirou muttered.

"I can do it." A voice said. The two turned their heads to see it was Midoriya. Bakugo looked obviously pissed.

"She wouldn't go with your stupid ass." Bakugo spoke.

"Actually, I would rather it was Midoriya over you right now." Jirou said before helping Midoriya pick Y/n up.

Bakugo glared as he watched Midoriya carry Y/n away to the girls' room.

Midoriya sighed as he gently placed Y/n on her sleeping cot. As he went to go back, he felt a slight tug on his shirt. He turned and saw Y/n was half asleep.

"I'm sorry for avoiding you, Kat.. I'm just.. I just got scared from the kiss..." Y/n mumbled, a few incoherent words being spoken after.

Midoriya realized Y/n must've thought he was Bakugo. He sighed. "I'll tell him to just talk to you, alright?" He muttered. "Night, Kayama." He spoke before walking out.

"I hope you know she's not avoiding you because she hates you." Midoriya spoke.

"Then why is she?" Bakugo asked, his arms crossed.

The two were outside while everyone else was asleep.

"She feels bad about the kiss, Whatever that means. I'd suggest trying to talk to her." Midoriya said.

"I don't need your stupid advice, Deku." Bakugo grumbled.

Midoriya only sighed in response. "Okay. That's alright Kacchan. Thanks for taking the time to talk." Midoriya said before leaving to go to bed, leaving Bakugo to stand alone.

He was confused, nervous even. Y/n's been ignoring him because she felt bad about the kiss? Why? Bakugo enjoyed the kiss. Did Y/n not?

cutting this chapter short 😼