eight

Midoriya had got in a whole situation during the internship so Y/n ended up training alone for the most part.

"So what exactly do you know about your quirk?" Gran Torino asked.

Y/n couldn't completely answer to be honest. "I know that I get extremely strong and my senses are heightened by a lot. But that's all I know." She said.

Gran Torino sighed. "Do you know how to activate your quirk?" He asked.

Y/n shook her head. "No. It honestly only activates when I'm in a dangerous situation."

Gran Torino muttered under his breath before cracking his knuckles. "Then I guess we'll have to put you in a dangerous situation.."

"Wait what do you me- OOF." Y/n groaned as she was knocked down. "Fuck!" She whined as she rubbed her back before groaning as she was hit on the head.

"Language!" Gran Torino exclaimed.

"Sorry, sir.." Y/n muttered as she got up.

"Now. Let's do this again."

"He bruised my back!" Y/n groaned as she was on facetime with Bakugo. She turned her body and lifted her shirt a little to show Bakugo the large bruises on her back from Gran Torino's shoes.

"Damn. He got you good." Bakugo said over the phone. He was blushing a little due to seeing Y/n's bare back.

"And I didn't even learn anything! My stupid quirk is so hard to handle!" Y/n said after fixing her shirt then plopping down onto her cot.

"You'll probably learn something during your internship." Bakugo said as he prepared his dinner in the microwave.

"I hope so.. I wanna get strong like you, you know?" Y/n said with a smile.

Bakugo huffed. "You're already strong, stupid." He said, surprised that he himself would even admit that.

Y/n smiled and found herself getting lost in Bakugo's eyes. "I really miss you, Kat." She spoke. This caught Bakugo completely off guard.

"Well.. I don't miss you, you stupid idiot face s-shithead." Bakugo responded, visibly red in the face.

Y/n giggled. "I need to go to bed now. Gran Torino wants to do an early training tomorrow." She spoke softly. "Goodnight, Kat."

"Yeah whatever."

Y/n blew Bakugo a kiss before hanging up.

Bakugo nearly felt his heart burst after Y/n hung up. "Holy shit.." He muttered under his breath. "She's gonna kill me one day."

Bakugo ate his dinner before soon heading to bed. He was already missing Y/n but he hated the thought of admitting it.

It was basically the end of the internship and Y/n was having almost a test of the things she learned with Gran Torino.

"Activate your quirk." Gran Torino said, Y/n doing just that. Her horns got bigger and her eyes glowed now. "Good. Now for the next part." Gran Torino spoke before the two got in position for a fight. "Ready?"

"Yeah." Y/n said as she locked her eyes on him. Gran Torino began to bounce around the room, Y/n's eyes staying on him the entire time.

He went to send a hard kick but was stopped when Y/n grabbed him by the foot and slamming him down, a loud groan coming from him as he hit the ground.

Y/n helped him up after a moment. "Sorry sir, I knew I had to be a little tough on you because if I missed I'd probably be in a ton of pain." Y/n confessed.

"No it's alright. Let's continue." Gran Torino sighed.

"Kat!" Y/n exclaimed when she saw Bakugo for the first time in a week. She quickly sprinted to him and hugged him, almost knocking him over.

"Hey idiot." Bakugo said as he hugged Y/n back, trying to ignore the eyes of his classmates.

Bakugo couldn't help but notice Y/n has gotten faster.. And stronger. He wondered what type of training she got at her internship.

Bakugo felt annoyed as he heard Y/n snicker. "What happened to your hair? It's all slicked down." She teased.

"I SWEAR I WILL-" His hair poofed up. Y/n froze for a moment before cackling as Bakugo shook in anger.

Y/n took the time to calm down before she smiled as she played with Bakugo's hair, feeling him place his hands on her waist.

"Is it just me or is Bakugo and Kayama getting handsy with each other?" Sero asked Mina. Y/n and Bakugo couldn't hear this.

Mina hummed of agreement as she observed the two with Sero. "You don't think their together, do you?" She asked.

"See I would say that's the case but they honestly seem as if they're in their 'awkward before being a couple' stage." Sero spoke.

"Wanna bet how long it'll take for them to confess?" Mina asked. Sero nodded. "I say two days."

"I say a week. Bakugo is too stubborn to admit it and Kayama gets nervous easily." Sero said.

"Alright. ¥2,000?" Mina asked.

"Yeah."

ミ★

i finished this part at almost 6am :) i really need to get my sleep schedule back to normal but it's kinda difficult 🫤