three

i made a sketch of y/n's hero costume (if you don't like it, you're free to change it)

"I'm kinda excited." Y/n said as she looked out the bus window.

"Why? All we're doing is training." Jirou spoke.

"Yeah but we're going to USJ! I've heard so much about it. It sounds so cool!" Y/n said with a smile.

"You're starting to sound like Deku with your stupid fangirling." Bakugo grumbled.

"Bakugo, don't be mean just because you don't want to go." Uraraka said.

"Who said I didn't want to fucking go?" Bakugo snapped.

"We're here." Aizawa cut in.

The class spilled out of the bus and Y/n looked at the large dome building in awe. "Woah.." She spoke, her heart pounding from excitement.

"Pipe down, dumbass." Bakugo said as he passed Y/n. Y/n only scowled in response.

"Pipe down, dumbass." She mimicked under her breath in a high pitched voice as she followed behind her classmates into the building.

'Woah! It's Thirteen!' Y/n thought as she saw the hero.

She glanced at Midoriya and saw that he looked even more excited. She almost, almost forgot about Midoriya being a huge hero fanboy. Then again it'll probably help him in the future.

After Thirteen explained the basics of the USJ, Y/n noticed a few purple portal like voids appearing. She tapped on Kirishima's shoulder before motioning to the portals. "Do you think that's part of our training?" She asked. This seemed to gain the attention of her classmates and teachers.

People began to walk through the portals. They looked scary and almost as if they were villains.

Aizawa gasped. "This isn't part of your training! Those are really villains!" He said as he prepared his binding cloth.

Y/n froze as she felt panic take over. "No way.." She muttered as she began to step back slowly.

Y/n watched as everything went wrong almost immediately. Thirteen getting injured. Everyone getting trapped in.

Y/n felt the ground under her feet disperse. She screamed as it felt as if she was falling. Which she was.

She grunted as she landed. When she opened her eyes, she saw Kirishima and Bakugo getting up from the ground.

"Where the hell are we?" Bakugo grumbled as he looked around.

"I'm not sure. But we have to be careful." Kirishima said as he helped Y/n up. "You two alright?"

"I'm fine, shitty hair. Don't worry about me. It's annoying." Bakugo spoke.

"I'm alright. Just a little sore." Y/n said as she rubbed her back.

"Quit whining. You're acting as if you're dying." Bakugo raised his voice.

"Don't be mean, Bakugo! L/n's allowed to feel pain." Kirishima said.

"Shut the fuck up."

"Hey!-" "Shut up, before I blow your ass up!" Bakugo hissed.

Bakugo glanced over his shoulder and noticed a slight change on the way the ceiling looked. "Shit." He muttered.

As a chameleon-like guy went to attack Y/n, she turned and gave him a glare before slamming his head down onto the ground, knocking him out.

Bakugo and Kirishima stood there in shock.

"Woah! That was so manly and cool!" Kirishima said with sparkles in his eyes.

"She wasn't that cool." Bakugo grumbled as he walked away, Y/n and Kirishima following close behind.

Soon, the other staff from UA came and helped out. A lot of the villains were arrested, but the higher up villains escaped.

Nemuri found Y/n once everything calmed down. "Oh honey.. when Iida came to the school saying something happened, I was so worried. I'm so glad you're okay." She spoke as she hugged Y/n. Y/n hugged her mom back.

"I was so scared mom.." Y/n spoke as Nemuri rubbed her back.

"I know hon. But you're safe now."

part two will be out soon <3