six

Y/n had just finished getting ready for school when she heard a knock on the door. "Come in!" She said as she prepared her bag, making sure everything was in it.

Bakugo then walked in, yawning. "Your mom let me in." He spoke as he leaning on the doorway.

"Okay. Are we walking to school together?" Y/n asked.

"Nooo.. I came here just to say hi." Bakugo said sarcastically. "Of course we are, dumbass." Bakugo spoke.

Y/n glared at Bakugo. "Okay. No need to be an ass about it." She muttered. "Can we get something to eat on the way?" Y/n asked as she was now completely ready to go.

"Sure I guess. You're paying." Bakugo said as he followed Y/n out the bedroom and downstairs.

"Alright. Lucky for you, I got my allowance yesterday." Y/n said with a grin as she put on her shoes. "Just don't blow through it or else I'll be mad at you." Y/n glared.

"Alright."

The two walked out and began to walk to the nearest coffee shop.

"I'm so hungry.." Y/n muttered as the two walked.

"Damn. Sucks for you." Bakugo said, earning a light punch from Y/n. "Ow."

"Fuck you."

"Fuck you." Bakugo said in response.

"Oh look! We're here!" Y/n said as she and Bakugo were now at a cafe.

The two went in and got their food.

"I'll pay." Bakugo said as he pulled out his wallet.

Y/n frowned. "I thought I was gonna pay." She spoke.

"Yeah, but now I wanna pay." Bakugo responded. "But-" "Just let me pay, dumbass."

Y/n watched as Bakugo handed the cashier his card. The cashier gave the card back after a moment. "Have a good day!" The cashier said as Bakugo and Y/n left. Y/n waved at the cashier, smiling a little.

"Mmm.." Y/n said as she took a sip of her drink. "I'm glad we went to get something to eat." She said before taking a bite of her food.

"Yeah or else you would've been an ass to everyone else." Bakugo said, dodging Y/n's attempt to hit him. "You're abusive." He grumbled.

"As if you aren't trying to blow everyone up 24/7." Y/n smirked.

"Fuck off." Bakugo said.

Y/n gasped as she had an idea. "We should totally have a horror movie night sleepover thingamajig!" She spoke.

"A what?" Bakugo asked before taking a sip of his drink.

"You know! A sleepover when we watch horror movies and stuff! We can wear matching pajamas and have a mini party to ourselves!"

"Hell no." Bakugo said. "You wouldn't catch me wearing matching pajamas ever."

Y/n pouted and clasped her hands together. "Please Kat?" She begged.

Bakugo rolled his eyes and sighed. "..Fine. But I'm choosing what we wear." He said. Y/n smiled and cheered.

"Thank you so much Kat!" She exclaimed.

ミ★

Y/n smiled as the door opened, seeing Bakugo standing there in the pajamas he chose to match with Y/n. "You look good." Y/n said.

"Whatever. C'mon, I want to watch something." Bakugo said before dragging Y/n inside.

"Hi Mitsuki! Hi Masaru!" Y/n waved as she and Bakugo passed the living room.