two

Y/n woke up to the sound of her alarm but couldn't get up. Her body felt exhausted and hot and she had a pounding headache. She reached to her phone and turned the alarm off, only to fall back asleep immediately.

When Y/n next woke up, her mom was in her room.

"You look rough, hon.." Nemuri muttered as she placed her hand on Y/n's forehead.

"Mom, I can't breathe.." Y/n whined as her nose was stuffed.

"Baby, you need to stay home today. I think you got a fever due to your quirk appearing out of no where."

"Mmm.. but school.." Y/n groaned.

"I know but there's no way you'd be able to do anything in class." Nemuri said while playing with Y/n's hair. "I'll have one of your classmates bring you your school work after school, alright?"

Y/n nodded and pulled her blanket up. "I'm hungry.." Y/n mumbled.

"I'll make you some food before I head out." Nemuri said as she pushed Y/n's hair behind her ear. "Just sit tight until then."

Y/n watched as Nemuri left the room, closing the door behind her. Y/n groaned as nausea took over. She reached to bring her trash can closer, just in case.

Y/n sighed as she rested her head on her pillow. "God.." She muttered.

Soon, Nemuri came back with soup and placed it on the table, along with a glass of water and medicine. "Try not to exhaust yourself. I'll be back later." Nemuri said before giving Y/n a kiss on the forehead.

"Love you." Y/n mumbled.

"Love you too, hon." Nemuri said before leaving.

Y/n slowly sat up and brought the soup to her lap before beginning to eat.

After eating, she took the medicine and drank water with it. She hoped it'd help her feel a little better soon.

It was about time where it'd be lunch for her classmates. Y/n was on her phone when she got a video call from Jirou. Y/n answered and smiled once she saw Jirou on screen. "Hey."

"Dude, where are you? You haven't been here all day." Jirou asked. It looked like she was in the lunch line.

"I'm sick so I stayed home. My mom says it's probably because of my quirk." Y/n answered.

"I'm sorry to hear that! Do you feel any better?" Jirou asked.

"Eh.. I still feel like shit." Y/n sighed.

"Who are you talking to, ear jack?" Bakugo's voice spoke.

"I'm talking to Kayama." Jirou said as she was given lunch.

"Oh. By the way loser, I'm coming over soon to give you the stupid class work." Bakugo told Y/n.

"Alright. I think I'm gonna take another nap. I'm still tired." Y/n spoke. "Bye Jirou, bye Bakugo."

"Bye." Jirou responded before Y/n hung up. She laid back down and yawned before slowly falling asleep.

"Hey wake up, idiot." Bakugo said, gently shaking Y/n awake.

Y/n groaned and opened her eyes, a little surprised to see Bakugo in her bedroom. "Mm.. hey." She mumbled as she slowly sat up.

"I have your shit." Bakugo said as he pulled out a few papers.

"Thanks." Y/n said as she set the papers to the side. As Bakugo went to leave, Y/n looked over a few of the papers and saw how confusing some of it looked. "Hey wait.." Y/n spoke, making Bakugo pause. "Do you understand any of this?"