seven

"Hey mom?" Y/n spoke as she ate lunch in the teacher's lounge with her mom.

"What's up?" Nemuri asked.

"So Mr. Aizawa said that we'd be doing internships soon and I was wondering if you have any suggestions?" Y/n asked.

"Well it depends, what do you want to work on?" Nemuri asked.

Y/n sighed. "I think I want to learn how to use my quirk better. I barely understand anything about it."

"Hmm.. I would suggest Endeavor, but I feel like his teaching style would be... questionable." Nemuri spoke. "You could try asking your classmates and seeing who they're choosing?"

"You're right! I'll do that!" Y/n said before grabbing her phone and texting the class group chat.

She asked them what agencies they were planning to choose. A few of her classmates responded.

"Gran Torino.." She muttered as she saw where Midoriya was planning to have his internship. Wasn't that All Might's teacher? Maybe she could ask Midoriya if he minds if she joins.

"I'm gonna go find Midoriya to ask him something. I'll see you later." Y/n said before packing up and heading out to go find Midoriya.

She found Midoriya in the cafeteria with his closet friends. "Hey Midoriya!" Y/n said as she sat at the table.

"Oh hey Kayama, what's up?" Midoriya asked.

"I was just wondering if you mind if I go to the same internship as you. I'm hoping that I can maybe learn to use my quirk better and maybe understand it more as well." Y/n said while tapping the table a little.

"I mean- I don't see any problem with it!" Midoriya spoke.

"Yeah? Sweet!" Y/n cheered.

Bakugo scoffed as he watched from the table he sat at with his friends. "I can't believe she's talking to that loser." He grumbled.

"You can't get mad at her for it, man. She's able to talk to whoever she wants technically." Kaminari said as he ate, earning a jab in his side. "Ow!"

"Why is she talking to him and not me." Bakugo continued to grumble as he stared lasers into the back of Midoriya's head. "I should be the only boy she talks to." Bakugo said before freezing as he realized what he just said. "What did I just say?.." He muttered.

"Dude, do you like Kayama?" Kaminari asked.

"Wha? No!" Bakugo scoffed.

"Oh he totally does!" Mina exclaimed.

There was no fighting it. Bakugo's friends now know that he likes Y/n.

"Don't tell a soul or you're all dead." Bakugo grumbled.

"Yes sir!" Kaminari said, making the others laugh a little.

Bakugo noticed Y/n was walking to the group and panic settled in.

"Hi Kat! Hey guys!" She said as she leaned on Bakugo a little, her arms wrapping around him from behind.

"Hey Kayama!" Mina said with a smile.

"Are we still training later?" Bakugo asked Y/n.

Y/n smiled. "Mhm!" She said before gently pushing Bakugo forward so she could sit directly behind him.

Bakugo's face went hot as he felt Y/n behind him.

"G-God, you're so clingy! Can you just let go?!" Bakugo snapped before escaping Y/n's grasp and walking away.

Y/n frowned and watched at Bakugo walked away. "Did I do something wrong?" She asked.

"It's nothing, he's probably bricked u- Ow!" Kaminari spoke before Sero jabbed his elbow into his side.