four

part two of the previous chapter

Later when the Kayama women went home, Y/n sighed and plopped on her bed. Today was exhausting. She then remembered that she was supposed to train with Bakugo today. "Shit!" She hissed and she went to grab her phone and call Bakugo.

"What the hell do you want?" Bakugo said after he answered.

"Do you still wanna train together today?" Y/n asked. Silence. "Hello?"

"I'll send you the address of the gym I go to. Be there by 5pm or else I'm ditching you."

Y/n smiled. "Alright. I'll text when I leave my house."

"Whatever."

Y/n said goodbye before hanging up. She got dressed and went downstairs.

"Hey mom, I'm gonna go train with a classmate." She said once she saw Nemuri sitting in the living room.

"Alright. Be safe." Nemuri said with a worried look.

"I will!" Y/n said as she put on her shoes. "Bye!"

"Bye hon."

Y/n left the house and began to go to the address Bakugo sent her.

When she arrived, she saw Bakugo leaning against the wall near the entrance of the gym.

"Hey." She said while approaching Bakugo.

"Shut up." He said as he went to open the door. Y/n realized he was holding the door open for her. "Oh!" Y/n said as she went inside, Bakugo following behind.

As the two stretched for their training, Bakugo glanced at Y/n.

"Have you figured out your quirk at all?" Bakugo asked.

Y/n grunted as she stretched. "No not yet. All I know is that it enhances my strength and senses."

"Like how you were able to hear that guy that tried to attack you at USJ?"

"Yeah. Like that." Y/n said before getting up. "You ready?" She asked.

"Yeah." Bakugo responded while standing up.

"I heard you did a super cool move on the day I was sick. Do you think you could teach me?" Y/n asked.

"Why would I teach you it?"

Y/n grinned. "Uh- because it'll make me look super cool and powerful! Duh!"

Bakugo grumbled something under his breath before sighing. "Be prepared for your back to hurt after this.."

Y/n let out a scream of excitement as she finally managed to master the move. She smiled as she helped up Bakugo. "I did it!"

Bakugo grumbled as he rubbed his back. "I can see that." He muttered.

Y/n looked out the window and noticed it was beginning to get dark out. "I think I should head home." She spoke.