Finale

Jess POV

We were clinging on for our dear lives. Edna was taking control of the car from inside her mansion. It was scary thinking that no one was behind the wheel. Even Dash who was use to traveling at a much quicker speed was even worried.

The willingness of wanting to get there was now a must and when we abruptly stopped, it took us a while to compose ourselves.

"Thanks Edna," Violet hurled as she got out first. There was the warehouse in front of us. It was quite huge and not easily missed. We discussed tactics in the car. Dash and I would team up and Violet and Ella would team up.

"Okay guys put these on and don't take them off," Ella said as she handed us each an ear piece.

"Good luck and remember if you see any of our parents alert one of us," Violet added. We nodded and went our separate ways.

Bob POV

I have lost count. I don't know how long I have been here for. I turned my head to the group who were still attached like I was.

"Helen, I promise you I will get us out of here and if they have laid a finger on any of the kids they will be sorry they had."

Helen weakly smiled for even she knew that there was nothing we could do.

Licker walked in.

"Rise and shine oldies," she referred to us. Two guards accompanied her and tossed buckets of water at us individually. I expected that to happen since I have received the same treatment since I'd arrived. Lucius wasn't expecting it though. "Why did you do that?" Lucius shouted.

"They do it everyday," I replied. I move my head vigorously to shake off some of the water.

"Mom!" someone yelled. As they entered the light I saw Energizer and the Multiplier.

"No need to hide your face son. I know you're my daughter's friend" Lucius stated.

Brad took off his mask as did Jack. "Hi Lucius, Honey nice to see you again," Brad said.

They didn't reply.

"What is it darlings," Licker said to her children.

"Here is the file," Brad gleamed handing over the file to Licker.

"Well done. Jack go call your father. It's time," Jack obeyed and left.

"What kind of parents are you? Letting your kids do your dirty work."

Licker pressed a button on the keyboard and a jolt of electricity traveled down my spine.

I wheezed loudly to overcome how much it hurt.

SloMo entered with his arm around Jack. "Mr. Incredible and co are you ready to see my plan in action."

Jack and Brad left the room.

He gave his wife a kiss on the lips and took the file off her. He placed it into the computer and began typing away. He stopped and faced us.

"Now let's show the world the real you."

"Don't do it SloMo. It's not worth it the people don't need to know."

"Oh but they do need to know. They need to know who been planting those bombs right, Mr. Incredible?"

I squinted my eyes. SloMo changed the screen to my profile. I clenched my fists when I saw.

"Mr. Incredible how do you think the public would feel when their number one or should I say used to be number one, was responsible for setting off all those bombs and framing our family by marking them with a lightning bolt and covering it in purple so that people would think that we did it."