Where art thou Bob and Jack-Jack

Dash POV

"I won!" I argued as I came home with Jess.

"Dash it's only a race. Why can't you accept that you drew!"

"Because it wasn't. I beat Brad fair and square."

Jess rolled her eyes. I went into the kitchen where mom was preparing dinner.

"Hi mom."

"Hi Dash, Jess."

"Hi Helen."

I rushed to the cupboard and took out some snacks.

"Dash dinner's nearly ready," mom nagged.

"But I'm hungry," I said with chips stuffed in my mouth.

Jess and I went into the living room to do homework. Well, she did homework while I just got distracted and did something else.

***

After dinner, mom was getting more and more anxious. Dad and Jack-Jack hadn't come back yet.

"Jack-Jack should really be getting ready for bed soon."

"Mom I'm sure they're fine. Dad always turns up late."

Ella was at the door. Violet went to answer it.

"Jess, Ella's here," Violet called.

Jess gave me a hug and then said goodbye to my mom.

As I was packing my things away I heard mom mutter something to Ella. I couldn't quite understand what they were saying so I listened in.

"If you see Bob can you tell him to call me please as soon as possible please."

Mom sounded shaken up. She was really worried.

"Of course, Helen" Ella smiled.

She left with Jess.

"Mom what is it."

"I know something is wrong" she exclaimed.

"What's wrong?" Violet asked.

"They should have been back by now. Something doesn't feel right."

I glanced at Violet who was just as scared as I was.

"Mom, what are you suggesting?"

"That something has happened to your father and Jack-Jack!"

Violet POV

"We need to find them then," I announced.

"Violet wait. We need help first. Get in the car all of you," mom told us.

Mom disappeared into Dad's office and returned with a bag full of our super suits.

"Wait does this mean!" Dash said.

"Yes it does," Mom replied.

Dash whizzed into the car and I followed him.

Mom got in and turned the ignition.

"Where are we going mom?"

Mom didn't answer. Instead, she just drove off and made her way down the street.

I was so confused. Mom was driving recklessly but I didn't want to say anything to cause her even more stress. After a couple of turnings, I immediately guessed where we were headed; Ella's house.

We all got out and mom rang their bell.

Demi answered the door.

"Hello Demi, can I speak to mommy or daddy please?" mom said.

"Hi Helen!" Demi gave mom a hug. I could see mom try her best to respond but she was in no time for sweet little hugs.

"Demi, what did I say about answering the door without mommy or dadd ... Helen!"

"Hi Honey I need to speak with you now."

Mom turned to us.

"Wait here kids."

Honey ushered us in as she closed the door.

"The kids are upstairs," Honey told Dash and I.

Helen POV

Honey led me into the dining room.

"What's up Helen?" Honey could see that I was nearly in tears.

"Something's happened to Bob and Jack-Jack. Bob isn't taking any of my calls and I'm afraid that.. that."

I had cracked and tears started pouring down my face.

"That what?"

"That something has happened. Would you help me find them?"

"Of course I will. In fact, we all will."

Honey left the room and seconds later I heard a loud alarm noise. It caused me to jump. Footsteps pounded down the stairs and I went to see what was causing the noise. As I rejoined Honey I saw Demi, Jess, Ella and Honey all dressed in their super suits. The fumbling of keys was heard outside the front door and Honey opened it to reveal a tired Lucius.

"Lucius nice of you to join us," Honey said.

"Baby I got the alert. What is it this time?"

"Bob is missing!"

Lucius' face dropped.

"You made me leave the Dentistry where I in the middle of an operation because Bob was missing. Bob's a grown man. He doesn't need special attention every time he gets in a strop." Lucius began to leave.

"Jack-Jack's missing too," I said.

Lucius stopped in his tracks.

"Jack-Jack?" he said. Lucius turned around to see everyone looking at him. There was a long pause and we were all anxiously waiting to see if Lucius would come along or not.

"I'm doing this for Jack-Jack," Lucius said. I was so relieved. We all got in the cars and made it our mission to find them.