Tʜʀᴇᴇ

TW// cussing, CPS

Tommy's POV

We pulled up to a very, very nice house. Bigger than six of my old apartments combined. I got out of the car, clutching my bag close to myself. George walked me up to the door, knocking. A few moments later, a man with blonde hair and green eyes appeared.

"You much be Thomas! It's so nice to meet you!" He smiled, reaching out to shake my hand. For me, physical contact with anyone besides Tubbo is a big no no. I hate it. I didn't shake his hand, so he retracted the hand, still smiling.

He and George exchanged a few words, and then the man let me in, and George left. He led me into I nice sitting room where ether were two other boys probably a few years older than me.

As soon as I saw George's car pull away from outside the window, I exhaled.

"Fuckin' hate social workers." I mumbled to myself. The man chuckled. "S-Sorry." I apologized. "You're all good!" He smiled. I nodded.

"My name is Phil. These are my sons Techno and Wilbur." He said, pointing to each of them.

"Hi! You're Thomas, right? Ah, I've been so excited to meet you!" Wilbur squealed, jumping up from where he sat on the sofa. He walked over to where Phil and I stood. He looked like he wanted to hug me.

"Please don't touch me." I said quietly. "Oh! Yeah, sure! Sorry." He apologized. "No, I just- I don't like physical contact. It's not you." I said. He nodded.

"Let me show you to your room!" Wilbur said, walking away some. I nodded, following him. He led me up a staircase, and down a hallway.

"This is Technos room, that's my room, here's the bathroom, this is a small library, and this is Phil's room..." He named every door we walked past. "And here your room!" He said, opening the door.

It was nice. The room was bigger than my entire apartment. The apartment was very small though. The walls were a light earthy green, the bed had red sheets with a white, fuzzy duvet, and the floors were a pretty dark brown.
(Totally not my room exactly)

"It's not much but we didn't know what you like, so..." Wilbur exhaled. "No, it's nice!" I smiled. "You think?" He asked. "Well, I was just living in a shitty apartment that didn't have heating or air conditioning, so yeah, this is very nice." I said blankly. "Oh."

"Hey, Thomas, can you and Wil come down for a bit?" Phil asked from down the hallway. "Sure thing, dad, we'll be right there!" Wilbur replied.

I sat my bags down in the floor of my new room and followed Wilbur back downstairs, and we sat down on the sofa.

"So, Thomas-" I cut Phil off. "Tommy. Just call me Tommy." I said. "Ah, ok. Tommy, I'd like to let you know the few rules we have in this house, and just some things you should know to feel more at home." Phil said. I nodded.

"One; don't go into anyones room without knocking and waiting for an answer. Two; you can go into the kitchen anytime you want and get you some food, doesn't matter, you don't have to ask. Three; don't leave the house without telling anyone. Four; any and all smoking is prohibited, I don't want you getting lung cancer. And I think that's it." Phil said, smiling.

I nodded.

"Ok, got it." I said. "Great!"

Not going into anyones room is easy enough. I probably won't be going into the kitchen much anyways. The third one may be a little but difficult, considering I'll be sneaking out to fight crime. That last one sucks though, because I smoke a lot as a way to relieve my stress.

"So, you hungry?" Phil asked. I nodded. "Any specific thing you like? We've got just about everything you can think of." He chuckled. I shrugged. "I'm good with anything." I said. Phil nodded. "How about pasta? Nothin' too big." "Sure." I replied. "Do you like sauce on your pasta?" "No, I don't. I like butter on them, though." "Alright! One bowl of buttered noodles, coming right up!"

He then walked away to where I assume the kitchen was. The three of us sat in silence for a while.

"Saw your bag. You like that vigilante?" Techno suddenly asked. I froze. "P-Pardon?" "Your bag. It was red with a raccoon on it. Reminds me of Theseus, the vigilante." He said. "I-I don't- no, it's not supposed to be him. I just like raccoons and my favorite color is red." I said. That wasn't a lie. Techno nodded.

"Got any special interests? Art, music, gaming, going for walks?" Wilbur asked.

Yep. Fighting crime and fearing for my best friend and I's lives because of his dad. That's my hobbies.

"I like to read." I said. "Ooh! Me too! What's your favorite book?" Wilbur asked. I shrugged. I hadn't read anything in years. Actually, I can't read in general. I can't write either. I've never been taught. Grew up in the system, and nobody takes the time to teach you these things.

"My favorite book is Romeo and Juliet." Wilbur said. I had never heard of that. "What's your, Tech?" He asked. "The Art of War." He said blankly, looking at something on his phone.

"Sheesh. Get a load of this guy." Wilbur playfully hissed through his teeth, pointing at Tehcno with his thumb while shielding his mouth as if doing that would make Techno not be able to hear him.

"Hey!" Techno scoffed, obviously not actually mad. I giggled, then stopping myself. The only person that's made me happy the past two years is Tubbo, so it felt weird having someone else make me laugh.

A few minutes later, Phil brought me a good looking bowl of buttered noodles. It was so delicious. I hadn't had a good meal in so long. Neither had Tubbo.

I wondered what he was doing right now.

Words: 1,015