𝟏𝟔. 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝

Alo'an and Neteyam we're above the Spirit Tree, talking.

"Last night, when we came here and we connected a bond, I was in your memories." Neteyam said.

Alo'an nodded, letting him continue.

"The people...they were your mother and sister, right?" Neteyam asked. "Yeah." Alo'an replied.

Neteyam smiled, putting his hands on Alo'an's. Alo'an knew Neteyam wanted him to tell him about them, so he did.

"When my dad and I decided to move here, my mother was already affected by the disease that was being spread around Ki'itle. She wasn't allowed to come here with us since that was why we were leaving, to avoid the disease." Alo'an explained. "My sister was held back to help take care of my mom, but who knows if she was affected by the disease or not..."

Neteyam looked at Alo'an, who was visibly getting upset.

"If she isn't, then who knows what's going in with her." Alo'an smiled.

He looked up at Neteyam, who seemed interested.

"Unfortunately, I forced myself to forget most of my memories with my sister and mom, I thought it would help me forget them...but it hasn't." he sighed.

Neteyam nodded. He understood, Alo'an didn't want to be upset, so he forced himself to forget.

"I'd do anything to see them." Alo'an mumbled.

He leaned into Neteyam's body, resting his head on his chest. Neteyam held him, feeling his warmth.

Alo'an sighed, looking up at Neteyam.

"Are you ready to get mated?" he whispered. "With you, I'm ready for anything." Neteyam chuckled.

Alo'an sat up, smiling at the boy. The two of them got off of the ilus and made their way to the tree. They looked around at the leaves, touching the roots of the tree.

I've never given anyone an underwater kiss. Alo'an signed.

Neteyam chuckled, pulling the boy close. Alo'an grabbed his braid, watching Neteyam grab him as well.

Do you really want to do this? Alo'an asked. I do. Neteyam replied.

The boys created a bond with each other, a connection. Neteyam could feel what Alo'an felt, he could feel his breath change, his blood flow.

Alo'an opened his eyes, looking into Neteyam's.  Neteyam quickly pulled him in, his lips softly landing on Alo'an's.

Alo'an kissed back, holding on tightly to Neteyam. They made their way back to the surface, mounting back onto the ilus.

"Shit." Neteyam whispered.

He went back to kissing Alo'an. They felt like a whole.

Alo'an's breath grew frisky as Neteyam moved his hands down to his waist. He wrapped his arms around Neteyam's head, feeling Neteyam's lips move down his neck.

With every kiss Neteyam imprinted on Alo'an's body, Alo'an's breath grew harder, stronger.

"Neteyam..." Alo'an gasped.

Neteyam softly separated his lips from Alo'an's skin, hearing his name.

"What is it?" he asked.

Alo'an looked at Neteyam's expression. He wanted more of him, and so did Alo'an.

"Don't do it all by yourself." Alo'an whispered.

He leaned in, going back to kissing Neteyam. Neteyam's tongue met with Alo'an's. They wanted more of each other, all of each other.

Neteyam let out a groan, feeling Alo'an come closer to him. He looked down, grabbing onto Alo'an's thighs.

"You'll have to wait." Neteyam whispered. "We can't rely on the ilus."

Alo'an sighed, his breath getting softer, calmer. He nodded, watching Neteyam turn around. They went back to shore, quickly making their way up the island, away from the village.

They were alone, they weren't limited anymore.