𝟗. 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬

Neteyam stared at Alo'an, seeing as he slowly backed away. He pulled him back, trying to give him another kiss.

"Uh-uh." Alo'an smiled.

His hand was over Neteyam's, stopping him from kissing him again.

"Why?" Neteyam asked, grabbing his hand. "If we get caught we're both dead. I'm not risking that." Alo'an whispered.

Neteyam ignored him. He got closer to him, trying to kiss him. Alo'an refused, pushing his face away.

"Neteyam, stop." he chuckled.

Neteyam looked at Alo'an, moving back. He smiled, giving him another kiss.

"There, no more." Neteyam hummed.

Alo'an looked at him and smiled. He was happy to see Neteyam could respect his wishes to stop, but he could also see how desperate the boy was.

That was when they heard a lot of chattering. The people were coming back. Neteyam and Alo'an stood up, looking nervous.

"Alo'an, get back here!" Aniri shouted. "Okay, I'm going!" Alo'an yelled back.

The boy turned back to Neteyam and smiled. Neteyam smiled back and watched him go back home. He still had the urge, but he let it be. He made his way toward his family who was already close by.

"Hey man, we were wondering where you were." Lo'ak hummed. "Yes, we were." Jake agreed.

The boy looked at his dad, and then at his mom.

"He told me he felt bad...so I let him come back before us." Neytiri explained. "Obviously he would feel bad. He was trampled by three kids." Jake groaned. "You're lucky you weren't the only one in the fight."

Neteyam nodded as his dad wrapped his arm around his shoulders.

"Next time there's a fight don't jump in. It's the stupidest thing you can do." Jake sighed. "What about Alo'an, is he okay?" Kiri asked. "Yeah, I think the kid's okay." Jake shrugged.

The girl nodded, walking into the Marui. Neteyam looked back at Lo'ak, who had a mischievous smile on his face. He grinned, knowing what his brother was actually here for.

"Stop that, you look dumb." Neteyam groaned. "Stop what? I'm not doing anything." Lo'ak chuckled.

Neteyam rolled his eyes, focusing on his mom. She saw him looking and smiled at him. She knew that Neteyam didn't want to tell his dad, since he had no idea how Jake would react.

"Okay, we better get to sleep. I have a lot to learn tomorrow and I need as much rest as I can get." Jake sighed.

The family quickly laid down, ready to sleep. Neteyam stared at the Marui walls, unable to sleep. Alo'an was on his mind.

Alo'an was the same. He was next to his father, who was already sleeping. He started at the ceiling, not being able to get the kiss out of his head.

He placed his fingers on his lips, closing his eyes. He could still feel Neteyam's lips on his, even if it was for a split second. It kept him awake for a while until he finally dozed off, thoughts of Neteyam still in his mind.