𝟔. 𝐅𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Neteyam couldn't keep his eyes off of Alo'an, seeing as he was still sticking close to this girl. He frowned, feeling worse than before.

"Neteyam, come dance with us." a girl begged, grabbing his arm. "Yes, it'll be fun!" another exclaimed.

He looked at the girls pulling him in, and decided to dance with them to distract himself. The girls smiled at him, swinging him around. He stared at them, enjoying himself.

"You're such a good dancer." the girl chuckled. "Yeah, you're amazing." her friend smiled. "Thanks." Neteyam hummed.

He gave the girls a smile, which made them melt. The other boys couldn't help but notice.

"E'ilo, that guy's stealing your girl." Keiti laughed. "Shut up, man. Your girl's in there too." the boy frowned. "Man, we gotta do something about this. He can't just be taking our future mates." Milo sighed.

E'ilo nodded, looking closely at him.

"What if we get him after the party?" Keiti suggested. "Nah, it'll be too late. We'll all be too tired to fight." E'ilo hummed. "So then what should we do?" Milo asked.

The boy looked around, finally spotting the person who Neteyam has been staring at all night.

"You guys see that girl over there." E'ilo subtly pointed. "Le'at?" Milo asked. "Yeah, whatever her name is." E'ilo groaned. "The kid looks to be fond of her...maybe we should mess with the girl."

Keiti and Milo shared a look before smiling. They wanted some fun added to the party, so they agreed.

"You always have amazing ideas." Milo chuckled, patting E'ilo's shoulder. "I know, you don't have to tell me." E'ilo sighed.

Alo'an noticed three boys coming towards him and Le'at. He could tell they had bad intentions.

"Look at this." E'ilo smiled, looking the girl up and down. "She's cute, isn't she?" he asked, turning to his friends.

Le'at looked at Alo'an, visibly uncomfortable.

"Hey man, don't be weird like that." Alo'an said. "Why? You're afraid we'll steal your girl?" the boy asked.

His friends laughed. Alo'an stared at them, looking disgusted.

"I bet we could mate with her faster than you could, seeing your looks." Milo hummed. "Nah, he's cute. Shit, maybe we could get him too." E'ilo laughed.

Alo'an's eyes widened in shock as he heard this.

"What'd you just say?" he asked, walking closer to them. "You would make a cute boyfriend." E'ilo hummed. (Fruity...no?)

E'ilo stared at Alo'an, not expecting the fist that hit him in the face. He looked up, looking at Alo'an in rage.

"What the fuck did you just hit me for?" he shouted, mounting on the boy.

The boys were now throwing punches, and a crowd was forming around them. Neteyam saw this, and so did the girls he was with. They quickly joined the crowd, pushing through the people so that they could get to the middle.

"Guys, stop!" a girl shouted, trying to get one of the boys off.

That was when Neteyam noticed Alo'an was in this fight. He gasped, quickly grabbing him.

"Get your hands off me!" he shouted.

He looked back, seeing that it was Neteyam. He quickly looked forward, seeing the three boys stand up.

"We're not done with you yet." Milo groaned, moving towards the boy. "Uh-uh. I think you're done." Neteyam mumbled, blocking the group.

The three boys looked at Neteyam.

"This is the guy we had a problem with in the first place." E'ilo scoffed.

One thing led to another, and now Alo'an and Neteyam were rolling around with the three boys in the sand.

That was when they were all separated. This time it was by adults.